Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What I use to smoke out my Vaporizer (Save yourself some money and Ganja)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tjeezy18, Jul 20, 2009.

1. I buy "reg" or "mids" to roll blunts and I use Dank weed to smoke out my Illy or bowl......

But the weed i use to smoke out my vap is always regs(mids)...... The mids I buy are always leafy as fuck and very stemmy. So there is alot of the plant that i dont use, so what I thought of doing was grinding up the leaves and stem that i dont use and put that in my vap and I get high as fuck off it... So I buy a half oz of some mids for like $65 and that could last me about a month!!!

Dose anyone else smoke shake, stem, leaves, out their vaporizer or I'm I the only one...

Anyway about to smoke out the Illy and watch Pineapple Express peace :bongin:

2. I save shake/stems for oil