What I Think It Is?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by esseff, Jul 23, 2012.

1. If it's what i think it is, then it's only what i think it is. Does that mean it is what i think it is or only what i think? Even this is just a thought, so why not let go of all thought so that what actually IS can be.

Thoughts always get in the way, yet thought is what started this off.

What if I don't feel I can change something, in case it isn't what i think it will be?

Why would it ever be how i think it will be, as this was always just a thought, so why should I expect it to be a certain way?

When i let go of the need to control, and let what happens be what happens, whatever i could possibly imagine happening is nothing compared to what actually will.

2. In other words, imagination is only the beginning of the journey.

3. This is such a big concept you tossed out there!

We create with our thoughts - because our actions result from faith in our thoughts, and the life we experience becomes the fruit of our actions.

So, if our thoughts create the life we experience - how can we ever GROW unless we can trancend human thought? To create something new - one must think differently.

If we are willing to receive and act on thoughts that trancend our own imagination - what an existance we can create!

Actually, I think you said it best right here:

4. This is philosophy-thread material ;)

5. It's here if the philosophers want it. :smoke: ;)

6. Well look at that! Truth is looking less and less like "religion". :hello:

I am going to see what's going on in the Philosophy forum - I've never even been in there!

7. stop making sense

8. if our thoughts create the life we experience - how can we ever GROW unless we can trancend human thought?[​IMG]

9. When we consider "what it is" we are limited by our language...limited by our tiny view of the universe around us....
    All we ever get from this life are little peeks...at tiny pieces..
    Stop trying to see it all from here...
    Accept that these bits are all we have....and that it is more important that we find and put together the pieces of our own lives...

What it is ....isn't the same for everyone...

What language does the universe have to speak to us...
    Just look round you....everything is growing...
    The example right before our eyes....
    From the tiniest organism to the universe itself...always growing/expanding...
    Just as we are ment to do...
    To think we have it all figured out....is to trap the mind in a stagnant pool...where all growth is impossible...

Humans are the only thing holding our species back...

10. Stop saying things that are too profound to respond to! :smoke:

11. Just the lunatic ravings of a long lost traviler....
    Still trying to make my way thru this forest of ever changing dreams...
    picking up stones tossed aside by travelers past...
    Enjoying the view along the way...