What I often experience

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by OneWithEarth, Jan 18, 2010.

1. Every time I smoke I end up becoming something like a soothsayer, but I have all different kinds of qualities. Just recently after smoking, I started feeling as though I was a wolf. I actually began lightly biting at my friend's shoulders and sniffing the napes of their necks, as if they were being accepted into my pack in lieu of me being the alpha. After that however, I grabbed my friend by his shoulders, who I instinctively knew was a bit inexperienced with highs, and began chanting close to his ear to allow the roots of earth to grow into him and bring him to a higher knowledge. He was also repeating that he could feel himself growing towards the knowledge itself.

Then I began explaining to my friends "To survive is not to surrender", it was a mixture of primal (wolf) and higher knowledge (soothsayer) sayings. I kept chanting that as long as you never surrender will you realize more truths to life and be able to survive. When we went outside for a little while (shortly after accepting them into my pack), I felt the greatest urge to get on all fours while running. I truly felt as though I was shapeshifting. I continued to explain to my friends how we were a pack of wolves and how our power is greatly decreased when we are apart, which in my opinion is a way of describing how unity will make us stronger as a people, and is the way to survive.

I feel like when we smoke, we become more in tune with our primal minds which are simple - Unity = Survival - how a mother cannot leave her cubs, how wolves hunt in packs, how a swarm of bees protects the hive.

Then I often feel as though when coming closer to nature, we always must become "Earthbound", which as an example is what I explained to what I did to my friend when I grabbed his shoulders and brought him into Earth by allowing the roots and vines to grow inside of him. I always feel as though if we become closer to Earth, the more we will understand and the simpler life will become. I always try and lead my friends into becoming more "Earthbound". I remember explaining to my friends once - "Nature does not judge who you are based on anything, and the closer we become to Earth, the more we incorporate that into our personalities, which explains why we become so peaceful at times".

I guess it's a complicated mixture of simple things I experience, but hey, I enjoy it anyways.

2. looooooooooool, oh man WHAT are you smoking pleasssssse let me have some lmao

3. Hahahahahahah yes, I understand I have some pretty farout highs. It's just because I'm a very creative person and I get so complex with how I think of things. Pure sativa my friend hahaha.

4. Dude.. it's pot, not Mushrooms dipped in LSD... hahaha....

Lay off the Twilight and other teen crack/shit novels as well..

But yes, we should all be a little more in tune with nature and all that.. but I think you need to lay off the reefer for a bit man..

Also, you're not a soothsayer. You're high and think you found the meaning to life. We've all done it, or do it eventually.

Soothsayer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You're not predicting the future, you're acting crazy.

5. Hmm...

A bit...twilight, is a good descriptive word for this.

Never the less, what you're doing is a form of energy work and I prefer to, while not through the same path, touch the same destination you go to/went to.

6. That's awesome! I've never felt like an animal but I've become very intune with myself and nature and music when high. I love dancing when high, it feels really natural and fluid. I end up just sitting drawing in the energy of the earth.

7. "To survive is not to surrender"

Huh? You never had a psychedelic experience that included Ego Death apparently.
    Once the gutting and dismemberment begins you better surrender! Do not worry however you will be rebuilt stronger and better than before.

Peace

8. Sure, spiritually, but we have an animal side to connect with as well.

9. #9 chronicman00, Jan 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2010
    hahaha youre a twack ass nigguh

i mean im down with spirituality and shit but "i felt like i was a wolf" "i let him in my pack" "we were running on all fours"made me laugh

sounds like you got sodomized with the twilight stick

10. When in Rome do as the Romans of course we are nothing but animals. We just happen to be a bit more evolved than other species so at the moment Humans are in charge.

Vaporize 70mg of nn dimethyltryptamine and get back to me.

See you there:D

Peace

11. You're fuckin crazy man!

ps. I think my peyote is still going

12. NICE:hello:

13. Enough bullshit, don't make up false stories, no one believes this.

14. Yes, he is energizing the "followers'" sense of self, making them feel more connected. However, it seems like he is a charismatic person who is hypnotizing these people into believing in his sense of what is real. No doubt this guy is imaginative and has a bright issue but maybe he has some control issues? Everyone does at some point but you gotta try to kill that ego.

15. Yeah, hopefully I'll be getting shrooms soon also. :confused:

16. sounds like a sort of shamanistic view to me. it goes a little further i'd think but i guess if you can learn from this wolf totem, who's to say it's bad?

though, running on all fours might be a little off i do agree that we as a species are stronger when we're united. maybe not so much as being a wolf or whatever, but if that's the mechanism the spirit world needs to use to get you to learn about yourself, again, who's to say it's wrong?

heh, i think, however, that there's benefeit to surrendering and there's benefeit to not surrendering. the trick i'd think is to know when each has it's place.

17. #17 Mr. Mojorising, Jan 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2010
    Yes watch out for Hypnosis and kill that ego if you dare.
    Ego Death and Self-Control Cybernetics

Screw Bull Crap Religions its all Psychology and Science at least thats my take on it as of now all opinions subject to change with new facts.

Peace