What I love about my solo

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by tenshuu, Oct 17, 2013.

1. I love that on my way home from work I put in less than a tenth of a gram in my stem, I've then run my solo on 3 for 12 minutes .
    After the time is up I meet a buddy at Dennys and eat some food.
    I'm high even after I finish and we leave.
    I then begin to vape for another 12 minutes on setting 4. I'm still using the weed that I used during the first 12 minutes.

This vape still blows my mind sometimes

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. My preference is 6.

3. 5 for raw hits, 7 for vapor bong. If you dome one screen and put another on to of that you can make a one hitter type vape. It's really about 3-5 hits but the whole bowl is browned. Id say you use a 3rd of the bowl size and honestly i get more medicated because the bud vapes evenly all the way thru.

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Start at 5 and every hit it every other hit go up a level

5. Setting #5 exclusively. I can usually get 5-6 really good draws on a bowl and it's vaped pretty well all the way through. The ABV is a little darker than when I use my EQ, but I still save it anyway.

One tip I've found is to make sure to clean and reload while it's still hot. Otherwise it gets sticky and needs to be scraped out of the stem...pita.

6. Day dreaming at work about my solo....gonna hit it so hard when i get home

7. I just ordered mine online today. So are they really the shit?

Nah I don't do drugs. I smoke weed.

8. #8 Yosh139, Oct 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2013

A lot of my friends whom I let them try think so. I think so. My girlfriend thinks so. They are very good at producing thick clouds of vapor for a portable.

9. It's my favorite portable. Everything is really well designed on it, and it's one of the few that actually make it easy on the user to upgrade the battery. I've put this 3400mAh pack in mine and it's lasting almost twice as long as it was before.