Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What I love about Grasscity...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 10yearnewb, Oct 6, 2005.

1. I can come on here and talk to all kinds of different people. I mean, when I think of a pothead, i think of the kids with the long baggy ECKO/FUBU shirts, southern accent loaded with lots and lots of slang, but slurred and slow from all the pot... But im not anything like that! I mean I goto college and have an OK job anyway, but im never late and dont smoke at or while working... and ive smoked everyday for the last year! Average of 2-3 bowls a day.

but anyways, I love the fact that there are SO many different people on here, and that we actually embrace something that so many look people down apon.

Rock on Grasscity!

2. wow thank you thank you. *Xero77x claps loudly* im so high. i love KB.

3. I agree, it feels good to smoke some cron, take some pics or w/e, come on here and post some shit..its like a session, but only on the computer haha...and i cant forget how much i learned on growing from this site...!

3 cheers for grasscity!

4. Yeah i love comin on the site and readin some new threads after a long day.

If grass city was a girl i think i would bang her. Where have i heard that.........

5. That's the great thing about recreational marijuana, everybody and anybody can do it, have a great time, meet amazing people, learn something new, etc.

I like to smoke joints in a park that is adjecent to my house, sometimes i'll see somebody else out there with a spliff or a pipe or bongs (it's a common place for weed smokers in the area), and i always strike up a conversation. It's awesome.

6. good post! +1

7. yah, its awesome when you and a couple friends a sparkin a session, and see some fello tokers, and have a massive session...i feel i get higher haha

8. i do like to hear opinoins from old heads who have been smokin longer than ive been alive.

and some people on here actually have good ideas about life and such, it helps put things into perspective sometimes

9. the city is awesome! the cool people definitely outnumber the not so cool people.

10. It gives me something to do with my time. If I didn't have grasscity for my recovery days I'd go even more nuts.

There's so many knowledgable people on here (some idiots too, but you can't win em all). Between grasscity and erowid I've learned nearly everything I know about drugs.

11. thats where i'm at.

12. I can tell you, I know alot about marijuana, and its all becuase of grasscity. I have also began to look into leagilazation of the herb. And just about the plant in general, my knowledge amount is massive.

13. So much information and everyones pretty nice here. Not to many flamers like on other forums. Good mods here.

14. i love comeing on here when im mad hi and looking at people new bongs and weed they got. its aswome and theres not too many tools on here eather.

15. shit i like everything bout the city <3:smoke:

16. Every night it feels like I just smoked up with EVERY poster on the board, for 1/1000000000000000th the weed :)

17. i met alot of people through it which is pretty cool if you think about it.. i dont know if they encourage it but hey