Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what I just picked up.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by weedgetsalong, Jul 20, 2012.

1. #1 weedgetsalong, Jul 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2012
    I just picked up 8 grams from my dealer for $100.
    It smells really dank.
    [​IMG]

2. Word, try taking the buds out of the bag so we can see them

3. Yeah I agree we need a bud shot

4. That's a nice bag

5. #5 weedgetsalong, Jul 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2012
    [​IMG]

6. Nice pickup man looks like some dank bud :smoke:

7. Much better looks dank

8. It was my first time buying from the person and when I talked to him on the phone he said it would be 120$ so I went to his house and as I am about to hand him the money he said hey man its only 100$ if you promise to buy from me for now on.
    I was stoked that he gave me 20$ off,the only problem is i have a drug test tuesday so i can't smoke any of it until then.
    Oh well at least I have some really good bud to look forward to! :)

9. Oh nice man that's pretty good shit. I figured you were gonna post another blurry picture of a bid, but this turned out nice

10. Good shit steep price though

11. heck of a deal around here, what's it smell like?

12. [quote name='"Sweetleaftoker"']heck of a deal around here, what's it smell like?[/quote]

I took it out of the bag and it makes my whole room and hallway smell haha

13. [quote name='"TheNanners"']Good shit steep price though[/quote]

Around here that's a good price.

14. Looks dank nice pickup

15. Looks good, ah i remember when i used to have to go to my dealers and pickup in those type of baggies. Now that i have my recommendation it's different, better of course but i do miss those days.

16. Looks like Christmas buds lol. Youve got those nice red hairs and the dark green buds.

17. hell yeah its really dank i can't wait to smoke some on monday after my drug test