Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What I got for 80 in Ontario

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by proterranyo, Jan 1, 2013.

1. #1 proterranyo, Jan 1, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2013
    hey this is my pickup in waterloo ontario.

Here is what I got for 70. And a close up of a nug so you can see how it looks.

what do you guys think, good deal?

EDIT: the reason its now 70 and not 80 is because my friend bought this from his dealer (he just ran up and grabbed it) and he used the dealer's scale and took 1g out and put it in our bag for that night's smoking sesh. I didn't remeber that until just now though :p

Attached Files:

2. Looks dank and it's a great price for the states, I'd be very happy with that deal haha. But I know buds cheaper up there

3. Bud looks awesome, but for what I read Canadians pay (and myself, living in a US state that borders Canada) that seems a little pricey. Could be dense though. We also have nothing for size reference.

Regardless, happy smoking and happy new year

4. yeah :smoking: this

5. Very nice bud, but too expensive if that's just a quarter oz. Only works out to like 11 bucks a gram so it's really not that bad of a deal when you think about it. You should be able to get that same stuff for $60 a quarter from someone else though.

6. Looks like great bud to me... do you know how much was supposed to be there for $80?

7. Looks around a quarter. Good trichs.

Enjoy man!!

8. Sorry edited my post. My friend bought this from his dealer (he just ran up and grabbed it) and he used the dealer's scale and took 1g out and put it in our bag for that night's smoking sesh. I didn't remember this til just now :p So technically I paid $70 for this, because 1g ($10 here) is gone already.

But yeah you guys are right, since weed is normally $10 a g here, I shouldn't be paying $70 for a quarter, and I usually do get a quarter for $60 from my dealer, but it wasn't really worth mentioning it to my friend.

9. Can you imagine if posted a pitcher of beer and said "Hey guys, I just got this pitcher of beer for $7 bucks. Is that a good deal?"

Now, that beer could be Bud, Sam, Becks, Coors so, how could anyone REALLY answer that? I live in an area where you can get 60 a q, but you wouldn't want it.

10. nice bud for a nice price, cant go wrong