What I don't understand about 9/11

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by GSN1PA360, Sep 17, 2012.

1. These guys:
    [​IMG]

Where able to overtake a 757:
    [​IMG]
    Full of people.

Armed with box cutters?

You're joking right?

Im not trying to disrespect anybody (even though it's in the Pandora's Box) but everybody just sat in their seat and let them do whatever the fuck they want with that airplane?

Lets see 188 to about 182 seats on an American Airlines

And about 58 on Flight 77.

And about 5 terrorists (Maybe, I think some had less)

And let's say only 30 are going to help to overtake the controls (if they were going to die anyway, why wouldn't they all help? :confused:)

And if we do a little comparison:

30 People:
    [​IMG]

Vs.

[​IMG]

Armed with box cutters?

[​IMG]

There was no way they could overpower all of them considering how many people there where. I mean even if they had a decent plan then it would be super easy to overtake them instead of just rushing the cockpit. For example, why wouldn't they just get one terrorist alone and jump his ass. Just simple plans would have saved countless lives (And that wasn't elaborate at all).

It also just doesn't seem to make any sense why they didn't try to make a mass movement (Instead of the smaller one that only 3 people participated in), I mean come on if death is inevitable i'd use up all my chances, wouldn't you?

Yes, this was based on Flight 77 which I believe did NOT hit the Pentagon (Makes no sense why people even believe it did) but I was just using it as a reference.

Thanks for reading guys! Hoped you enjoyed my opinion haha, I guess this could also be evidence that can strengthen conspiracy theories aswell. :D

And feel free to enlighten me on why you guys think otherwise because I know some of you will! :hello:

2. Let it go.

The logical know what happened. They're smart and don't ask questions.

Leave it alone.

3. #3 garrison68, Sep 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2012
    The passengers did not know that the planes were going to be crashed into buildings.

4. Im gonna be honest: If I see 3-5 people go into the cockpit and make an announcement declaring they were the captain then I know something is wrong. And then if it appears they stole the airplane of course their only goal is to kill people.

And some people knew they were gonna crash (who were on the flights).

5. #5 garrison68, Sep 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2012

You are misinformed, because there's been many hijackings where no passengers were killed.

The passengers on 9/11 were told that everybody would be OK, and that the plane was being diverted to another desination. From the vantage point of the passengers, if they had interfered with the hijacking, then they all may have been killed in a crash.

Some hijackings have been prevented by passengers, some not - but never before or since has there been an instance of a plane being used for a suicide mission like those on 9/11.

6. #1. I'm not here to argue the "facts" surrounding 9/11.

#2. The difference between "some people" knowing and enough people knowing is a vastly different number.

#3. The difference between enough people knowing and enough people willing to do something about it (to include risking your own life) is also a vastly different number.

"Hundreds" of passengers turns into a small handful very quickly when gambling with their own lives.

How do we know those wanting to overtake the terrorists were not detained by passengers wanting to merely keep the peace and live through the incident?

Simple answer: We don't.

Trying to predict human nature in situations like this is almost impossible. That is why they scenario train over and over and over again for this, running through countless variables because it is that unpredictable.

7. You got the heart to rush a guy with a box cutter pressed against an innocent strangers windpipe? They werent fighting passengers street fighter style, they were holding hostages.

8. The official story is a joke.

9. An inside joke

10. Oh look, another 9/11 thread with absolutely nothing new to say!

11. what I find funny about the whole 9/11 thing is when talking to the people in person about what they would have done, I asked what year did 9/11 happen about 90% got it wrong.

12. I mistakenly think it was 2000 instead of 2001 sometimes.

Who cares? It was over a decade ago, exactly what year it was doesn't make much difference.

The further away we get, the less we'll remember. Do you remember exactly what year every historical event in history happened? :p

13. They thought they were going to be safe and not be killed. I'm sure as fuck you're not going to run at a bunch of guys with box cutters because if you do then they will start killing people.

14. #14 Meursault, Sep 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2012
    In addition to everything that's already been said: Terrorists don't wear uniforms. Let's see you go all Rambo (strictly on the terrorists, of course) in the middle of a crowded airplane in the...what, maybe one and a half minutes before they can get into the cockpit and lock the door? What you don't understand could fill an encyclopedia sir.

15. They had swiss boxcutters!!!

16. Only the best, for the west.

17. The hijackers rehearsed their plans for some time and no doubt were trained by professional terrorism experts. When the passengers of UA Flight 93 found out that the other 9/11 hijacked planes were flown into buildings, they overpowered the hijackers.

18. Are you suggesting the CIA trained them? ;)

19. Yes, they were trained by members of the Crazed Islamic Association.

20. As fake as santa claus, easter bunny, and the tooth fairy.