Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What I do with uncured bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SantiagoDunbar420, Jan 23, 2014.

1. #1 SantiagoDunbar420, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2014
    So I recently picked up a few grams of what turned out to be uncured lemon haze. I just rolled it into spliffs to help it burn better and mask the taste, but I was wondering what you guys would do with uncured bud if you were stuck with it

2. Stuck with it as in no choice but to smoke it- for example I had no other bud nor money to buy more but I wanted to smoke

3. turn it into a green dragon

4. [quote name="bdk2jw" post="19389752" timestamp="1390450319"]turn it into a green dragon[/quote]Good idea. I don't drink though so I wouldn't do it

5. Couldn't you just make edibles with it?Cannapeanut butter is scrumptious!~1996 Jiggawattz~

6. Put it in a sealed mason jar in a dark place opening once a day for ten days for about thirty seconds. Wait a month and BAM! Yo weed been cured