Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What i do while stoned

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by frosty russian, May 8, 2011.

1. When im stoned alone I:
    1) eat
    2) video games
    3)beat the meat
    4) watch movies
    5) pretend im a power ranger
    6) go on GC
    7) watch tv
    8) play with my dog
    9) chill out

When im with friends:
    1) chill out and talk
    2) play frisbee - most fun thing to do when high with people
    3) pretend that we are all pwer rangers!
    4) play tag
    5) eat

Share your fun things to do!:D

2. We are the same person. Tyler durdin...?

3. Watch movies

4. Tyler Durdin! whats up dude?

5. lol play tag. but i do agree on the frisbee i go frisbee golfing with my bro stoned all the time. shot 4 under yesterday personal best

6. lol i havent played tag in ages

7. i forgot listen to music and i mean like ultamite frisbee. that shit is the best

8. Just chill

9. i remember this one period of time where everytime i got high id play this game on my ps3 called heavy rain. that was one intense ass game man.

10. This may sound really wierd but I love going on Facebook while high and laughing at pictures of people lol. I dont know if its just me, but some pictures just make me cry of laughter.

11. Replace frisbee with hackey sack and that's pretty much my daily routine.

12. I don't know about no ''frisbee'' but paintball is super intense when your baked. Try it.

13. God damn I love myself some good disk with the buds. Ultimate is Same with me. Always use an ultimate disk with the exception of the heavyweight. Lol

14. Yo tyler, I always wondered how the in the f*ck do you get your hair like that? It's almost like every follicle is trying to run away from you but can't...it's kinda sick.,

15. Holy shit. I play paintball every weekend absolutely ripped. It's come to the point where I now play better high than sober.

16. pretend im a jack-hammer

17. Ultimate frisbee blazed is the shit

its the shit anyway tho...

18. You remind me of this one kid tyler durdin!!

I would like to add to the list

Sleep
    Freestyle
    Battle rap some kids on facebook
    Fuck shit up
    climb a ladder
    smoke some more
    draw
    any sports
    ride my unicorn

the list goes on

19. wait who is tyler? i dont get it?