Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What I am puffin on..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Munch, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Haven't posted pics ina while and I have my card now also, been smokin on straight dank lately purple kush, jack herer, purple cream, lavender, granddaddy, and a bunch more indicas. I needed some energy so I went to look for a nice sativa, found this bomby batch of wreck.

Has that classic trainwreck smell that I am addicted to, very pungent pine and lemon. High is sativa dominant but it def has some indica. Great strain one of my faves always:smoking:

Attached Files:

2. Forgot to say I got plugged 1.7 for 18 from my friend at the club, that is a very good price for top shelf club dank around my area but on the street I could get it for around that or cheaper. Topping a few bowls with headband bubble hash as we speak and gettin fadeddddddd

3. That looks bomb.
    [​IMG]

4. Def is hah speakin of volcanos I hit some of this outa mine tonite, real tasty and heady thru the vape. Off to bed finally tonite

5. Bump for my peeps this dank doja deserves more views

6. Man that is crystally and beautiful as fuck. Nice grab bro.

7. Wow, hella dank! I'm puffin on some Holland's Hope right now. Pretty good for 40/8th, I wanna get some topshelf soon.

8. How's the volcano doing for you? Looks like some tasty herb - enjoy :smoking:

9. Love the volcano when my throat gets hurt from to many pipe bowls, super tasty and gives a heady high. I have to to to the pipe or bong though when I want a straight stoned high.

Ima start taking more pics I have smoked a ton of primo batches that never got photographed, should have seen this last batch of og kush I had.....godly

I have two more bowls worth of this I saved for tonite, thanks for the comments guys it wasn't getting much love at first.

@urexhighness, I usually go for top shelf when I hit the clubs but when I see a good lookin batch of mid shelf I will pick it up and it is usually just as good.