What Hydroponic Nutrient Do You Use??

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by jakesterjammin, Dec 18, 2011.

1. did I say foxfarm already...:p

[​IMG]

2. I like the Gen Hydro line

3. either im too stupid to figure out how to vote or im to stoned to figure it out! wtf :smoking:

either way I use AN Jungle Juice 2 part with AN addatives if someone can explain how to vote or be kind enough to vote for me :laughing: thanks though! :wave:

edit: after carefully reading and realizing that its now october which is way passed march... got damnit i feel like a tard.... lol

4. Hey to everybody !

I've been know to support all MFC when it comes to nutrients. However; I've been using AN for the longest. BUT !, recently I came across with some sort of troubles and deficiences, believe it or not, the CHEAP-O-WALMART-FERTILIZER (15-30-15) have been performing beyond my expectations and correct my problems from the moment I started using in it at full strength. So far I feel like there is too much hype about nutrients.

Yes, I will switch to the "CHEAP-O-FERT" as soon as the current nutrients I have runs out. The Hydroponic Nutrients I do recommend from now on is called; "RESEARCH".

ZS

5. GH 3 part all the way plus a mix of additives from several companies but none of them are listed above

6. I use dry chemicals that are weighed and dissolved in hot water and added to the res one at a time in a specific order. The recipe differs depending on veg or bud stage.

7. Advanced Nutrients!
    Why? ...because they are sick...oh yeah and way better
    my recipe:...purple kush
    Sensi grow A+B (old school) - 3 tsp/gal
    Sensi bloom A+B (pH Perfect) - 3 tsp/gal
    Big Bud (old school) - 1 1/2 tsp/gal
    =
    stuck..couchlock...

8. Hey everyone I am a noob to growing i haven't even got my nutes yet ,I've heard alot about the GH and the lucas formula does the formula work on all of the nutes? I want my first grow to be a success of course but i'm totally lost on what to get.never heard of PH perfect can you incorporate that into the Lucas formula? I really need help on what i can do for my very first grow any help would be greatly appreciated

9. So who doesn't use nutes?

10. [quote name='"Handsome"']So who doesn't use nutes?[/quote]

Organic growers. Hydroponics demands some kind of elemental supplementation.

I like
    Botanicare CNS17 grow bloom and ripe (base system)
    General Organics BioWeed (seaweed/kelp)
    Dyna-Grow Pro-Tekt (Silicon/pH up)
    Humboldt Nutrients FlavorFul (Fulvic acid/pH down)
    Advanced Nutrients Big Bud Dry (K dom bloom enhancer)
    Botanicare Hydroplex (P dom bloom enhancer)
    Cutting Edge Solutions Uncle Johns Blend (resin enhancer)

11. Yes, but aren't these nutes?

12. What "these" are you referring to?

13. Nevermind. I was a bit high when I wrote that.

14. You should really do your homework before making such idiotic statements. Triacontanol is a NATURAL PGR that plants produce themselves! It's not like the oh so dreaded Alar which I can tell you relate all PGRs to. Also, Alar was NEVER proven to be dangerous. Was a HOAX that made a lot of people a lot of money and ruined the livelihood of a lot of good apple farmers. You can find this oh so nasty PGR triacontanol in beeswax. So you going to stop eating anything and everything with honey in it as well? Seriously, GOOGLE, can save you from looking like a complete ass!

15. I started using Jake's, got it online. www.jakesfertilizer.com BEST ever and easy to use with the instructional videos.