What Hydroponic Nutrient Do You Use??

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by jakesterjammin, Dec 18, 2011.

1. I like AN, been using it for 3 years +. However I'm not marry to no one. Right now I decide to run dual feeding with Lucas Formula and Different Bloom Booster from another mfc. I have in line to try next year Fox Farm and House and Garden. We'll see.

2. So has anyone ever tried a bit of everything? I Started with GH and was not impressed (Too much salt!)... So I Did some research and this is what I came up with.

AN- Jungle Juice G/M/B $$$ :) (however I use the GH Nut calculator)
    AN- Sensizym, B-52, Bud Candy
    SUPERthrive
    Gh- Kool Bloom

Modified Raft Setup that I picked up from "Sure to Grow," and I also use their product as a medium.

3. I use bloom yellow bottles in a ebb n flow

4. you know they put some bad stuff in that yellow bottle

5. No I did not I'm unaware you got a link

6. i don't have a link off hand. they use pgrs but so do a lot of company's.

7. I can understand the PGR's concern, however that's not why we Flush in Hydroponic Growing ?

8. Eeeek I don't even know what pgr is but if other companies are is it really that bad

9. Furthermore I decided to google pgr that's how we teach ourselves but guess what I couldn't find any txt naming yellow bottles as using pgr what I did find though is this

Specifically receptors involved in signalling the presence of our organic plant steroid magnifying its affect whilst keeping the actual usage level incredibly low. Combine this with nano levels of two rare earth minerals that magnify the effect of Triacontanol and the three interacting primary ingredients in FINAL bloom work together to provide phenomenal results using all natural materials and no plant growth regulators (PGR’s)

Not saying your wrong but I need some kind of literature only literature I found all stated no pgrs

10. [quote name='"kenzoSlice"']Eeeek I don't even know what pgr is but if other companies are is it really that bad[/quote]

I heard it, never bother to look what it is in depth ! Lol

11. Technaflora's recipe for success has been pretty idiot proof, except the thrive-alive in dwc.
    If your temps are high in the res, don't use organics! Algae breeding ground from hell!
    I also use superthrive which seems to work
    and GH floranectar
    along with great white

12. who said anything about flushing?

13. tricontanol is a pgr. and its right on the bottle of final. did u cut and paste that from their site?

14. #94 kenzoSlice, Apr 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2012
    Some hydroshops description of final I did however google what products contain this whatever the chemical is yellow bottles wasn't on Any list but I'll check my bottle for it

No not on mine anyway

Attached Files:

15. [quote name='"kenzoSlice"']Some hydroshops description of final I did however google what products contain this whatever the chemical is yellow bottles wasn't on Any list but I'll check my bottle for it

No not on mine anyway[/quote]

Hey Farmer ! I did my research. I got just one question ?

Why in the world, 1 Liter Bottle cost around $70 ? Is made of GOLD ? lol

Why it so expensive, if you know ?

16. Problem with doing a poll is people like me who don't stick to just one Nutrient company. I have GH, Advanced, X Nutrients, and Botanacare.

And X Nutrients isn't on your poll.

17. I have no clue, I thought it was right on point w AN additives which I may one day try a side by side but that'll be dwc I gotta learn the ebb first

18. A lot People here complain about AN being expensive, but the Yellow Bottles ! DAMN !

Post pics of your grow from time to time, that way I can see your results.

Peace

ZS

19. Idk how but you can get to my journal somehow through my profile or just search first grow yellow bottles

20. it is in urs haha read and weep
    TAILS
    BLOOM Final is our finishing product for use in the last two weeks (before clearing solutions) to pump up flower weight and volume to gain extra yield. Formulated from the organic equivalent of plant steroids, Triacontanol and rare earthminerals. BLOOM Final stimulates a massive final bloom of flowers to develop.Triacontanol is a alcohol based sugar found in high concentrations in alfalfa. It has a multi faceted affect stimulatingthe natural production of plant hormones involved in flowering and increasing the sensitivity of hormone receptors.Specifically receptors involved in signaling the presence of our organic plant steroid magnifying its affect whilst keeping the actual usage level incredibly low. Combine this with nano levels of two rare earth minerals that magnify the effect of Triacontanol and the three interacting primary ingredients in BLOOM Final work together to providephenomenal results using all natural materials and no plant growth regulators (PGR's) BLOOM Final is highly concentrated at 1:1000 dilution ratio. The one quart bottle makes 266 gallons and the two and a half quart bottle makes 665 gallons.

thats what i got from their page.BLOOM