What humans are capable of

Discussion in 'General' started by Bananarama, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Physical perfection
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aem72ucNPZo]Wimbledon 2008 Final Nadal vs Federer HD highlights - YouTube[/ame]

Expressing emotion
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ako1dLdFHNA]Pink floyd Roger waters 11 comfortably numb In The Flesh (Live)(CD2 - YouTube[/ame]

I hate being average.

2. Hitler, Isaac Newton, Gauss, Tesla, Steve Jobs, Obama, Saddam Hussain

I am part of the average 99%. My existence is without meaning or significance.

3. Wow... Wtf are you talking about.

Your life has as much meaning as YOU give it

4. Regardless, anyone who doesnt get their names written in history will be completely forgotten within years of their death.

5. Unfortunately my ability to give it meaning is very limited.

6. You're only as average as you believe you are!

7. Write a book, write a song, learn an instrument, play music, do charity work, MAKE A POSITIVE IMPACT ON THE WORLD.

Who the fuck cares if anyone remembers your name or not?

You think George Washington gives 2 shits if anyone remembers his name? Or anyone else you named.

There names aren't what matters, IT'S WHAT THEY DID.

So, if you want to be remembered, then go out there and make a difference.

Or you could just whine about how you can't make a difference, the choice is yours.

8. Every "famous" person is born "average". It's what they do that makes them "above average".

9. [quote name='"Burrito Bandito"']

Every "famous" person is born "average". It's what they do that makes them "above average".[/quote]

I disagree. Some people just have been blessed with God given talents.

10. Chuck Norris wasn't born average.

11. We all have gifts and talents, the famous people are the ones that figure out what they're naturally gifted at, and then practice their asses off every single day to perfect it.

You can use your gifts and become above average, or you can squander them and just be like everybody else.

The Hard Road and The Easy Road

Which one are you gonna take?

12. Yeah, because there's no such thing as family or friends...

Coincidentally, those are the only people I hope to be remembered by. The rest of you are irrelevant.

13. I've never understood people's need to be remembered by history. You're dead. It's not as if you'll know you're remembered anyway.

Just another in a long line of things humans trifle over endlessly and needlessly.

14. inb4 forgotten by time

15. Quit being sad about your life and do something instead of whine about how you're not special.

I for one, don't give a fuck what anybody thinks about me after I die. So I guess I don't feel sad.

16. He sure was. Then he became a Security Policeman in the USAF. Got stationed in Osan AB, South Korea as an E-3. Decided to do more than drink and chase whores, so he began taking Tang Soo Do. He worked his ass off and, as they say, the rest is history.

Memories of you will be what you made them. If some folks remember you fondly, they will give you a small taste of immortality by passing on stories of you. :smoke:

17. This is Physical Perfection. :)
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX8mGt0K_JI&feature=related[/ame]