What headshop and brand?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by tr7111, Jul 20, 2015.

1. I'm in the market for a new bong. I used to have a RooR straight glass bong that I liked but this time I was thinking of getting a perc bong.

I'm leaning towards a honeycomb perc but wasn't sure what brand to look at. I really don't want to break the bank on this, but I would like a quality, thick glass bong. Who makes the best perc bongs?

Also, what online head shop that ships from the US is the best these days?

2. What's you price range. I have a stone glass works with a waffle perc, I've had it for quite a few years and it's my favorite. Check out aqua lab technologies

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

3. Less than a couple hundred bucks or so. I was looking at black leaf bongs. Are these garbage?

4. I'm not sure about those, mine was 300 bucks, it's strong, had it in my driveway, opened garage door, for hit bong, it feel over and bounced a lill no break, that was 4 years ago

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

5. You should look into Burner Glassworks and Honey Supply Glass. Both of those are great companies that make really solid glass. Honey Supply Glass has a lot of nice honeycomb perc pieces, you will be really pleased with their work and Burners!