what have you done in the last couple hours??

Discussion in 'General' started by -AM-ON, Nov 28, 2011.

1. spent the last 6 hours playing skyrim.

2. Got back from school around 2 and played guitar for like an hour and a half. Smoked a bongload and watched some Top Gear. Been fuckin around on the internet since.

Gotta review for a test tomorrow that I will probably fail.

3. woke up, went out to breakfast, bought hair dye, dyed my hair, smoked a loooot of weed, watched family guy... lazy monday so far, butfuck it, i'm making up for it by writing two college essays later.

4. Worked and ate two bomb ass steak burgers. Back to work in 10mins. Everyday im hustlin!

5. Sleeping <3
    Wake and bake.
    Ate some cereal.
    About to smoke more bowls :D

6. study study study

7. Been at work.

Ive been practicing rigging cameras into my car for the last few hours but I have to take a shit.

8. Woke up from a nap and smoked some mary jane.

9. i feeling shitty and sick right now so im about to crash (yes at 7pm).

Last couple hours i bought a sub from quiznos and watch harold and kumar christmas.

10. Worked with my engineering group

11. Worked out for an hour or so, spent some time in the grow room, took a few clones....now I'm just waiting for MNF with my drink in hand..

12. rearranged my room, smoked a bLunt and watched tv...

oh, and grass city because im addicted :D

13. went to school, picked up some hash and an edible, ate said edible, and took a shit. Now im watching tv

14. Woke up for class at noon because my phone shut off while I was sleeping, went to class, had a chicken salad sandwich whilst watching deadmau5 live in London, then started browsing GC and still continue to do so. Time for a game of counter strike though. OHHHH YEAA. /koolaidjoke

15. Cleaned out my refrigerator...scary shit.
    Washed all of the dishes from cleaning the refrigerator.
    Took out the garbage.
    Lit some candles and sprayed cinnamon air freshener.
    Cooked dinner.
    Took a shower.
    Anxiously awaited my boyfriend's arrival home from work.

16. Watched That 70's show and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, my two favorite T.V shows EVER

17. Smoked, then relocated the Rams to Louisville and renamed them the Lightning in Madden 08 for original Xbox, and now am playing MW3