What have you deticated your life and mind to?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Floydian, Apr 30, 2008.

1. #1 Floydian, Apr 30, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2019

2. Well, I am really glad to see a fellow guitarist.

My goals in life are these.

1) Happyness, above all else happyness.
    2) Love, and by that I mean love and passion for another. I am a hopeless romantic.:eek:
    3) I want to bring joy to people through my music.

• Like Like x 1
  3. the herb, my art, everyone and all.

4. Marijuana is the only reason I haven't pulled the trigger, literally, both times I had the gun to my head a friend called to ask me if I wanted to smoke out. I guess if it happens a third time I'd consider it a synchronisity.

So I stay alive for the herb, I can't believe a government would actually be pleased to see a plant go extinct. I dedicate my life to preserving the Cannabis plant growing on this planet at all times, that way I can be stoned at all times :).

5. So far? Art and music... I'm honestly scared of what my life would be like without either of these things.

6. In Order

1)Family

2)$

3)Creativity

4)MJ

7. love, music, art, life

8. music, cannabis, and futbol

9. I love the title of this thread. Anyway, onto my life...

Being a respectful and joyful human being to others and the earth itself.

Also:
    -Love
    -Simplicity (A little Tao if you will...anyone?)
    -Creativity (Music, Gardens, Cooking, Art, Reading, Writing)

10. I second that! :D

I've "dedicated" my life to language and words, too. LOL

11. My mother is like that, too. :)

12. ive dedicated my lifes 'purpose' to revolution. id like to see a better tomorrow for my family.

13. I am currently dedicated to finishing school and getting to a position where I can freelance graphic design and have the freedom to go wherever I want

I think that once i have traveled, or while i'm doing it, i will dedicate my life to something
    after I see how other cultures and other people live, I will determine how best to live my own life, as well as where to do it

I want to dedicate my life to finding peace and helping others find it as well

14. I was referring to the title of the thread. I already know how to spell.

15. Son! What the hell are you doing here????? Where have you been? I've heard that you were misspelling the titles of threads.
    LOL
    When are you coming back to the commune? We all miss you so much. :D
    We have a fantastic crop of indica coming up this year too. You'll have to come round to partake.

Ah Floydian, my long lost son! *mwah*

16. :devious:

I misspell shit when I'm high...?

Sorry.

Dedicated.

Happy?

17. as have i :)

18. first is my friends and family, they have kept me from killing myself in the most gruesome ways more times than i can remember.

second is the pursuit of knowledge. martial arts opened my eyes when i got my ass kicked by someone half my size, just because they knew what they were doing. i then realized that knowing things helps anywhere in your life.