What have we here this time?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by RoadRunner70, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Calcium def?

Only on 2 or 3 leaves otherwise the plant looks healthy.

Attached Files:

2. #2 GoldGrower, Mar 16, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
    It looks in good health, did you get the leaves wet last week? Looks like a bit of splash damage

Come find me at my hangout
    GoldGrowers Gaff

Check out my newest light review
    Mars SP-250 LED Review

3. Some of them had moisture from sticking together and not getting much air circ, but the spots are mostly rusty looking, very little yellow lining around them but mostly rust...thought if it was water damage it would turn yellow brownish?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yeah that's what they're from then. It's nothing to worry about

Come find me at my hangout
    GoldGrowers Gaff

Check out my newest light review
    Mars SP-250 LED Review

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Yup cal mag which cause nute burn somthing to do with nute uptake I’m in similar boat with half my plants empsom salts is great 1 table spoon per gallon I think ? I’ve been using liquid rock supplement which is suppose to help

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Here is a pic same thing I think lol

Attached Files:

7. its these leds. i have been on here suggesting people with led to use calmag for a few years.
    why they suck the calcium from the plant ? idk if anybody has a article on that please post it for us.

8. I’m using a mix of led and t5 lighting
    A mars hydro 2 400 and a 8 bulb 2 foot t5 fixture smaller plants seem more affected
    7 plants same pro mix same wild thing liquid nutrients for hydroponics and only 3 plants affected by cal mag issues
    Bigger stem shows plant without cal mag issues and smaller reduced nutrient uptake plant shows calmag issues 7 weeks into flower no
    Just rolling with it

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Weird thing is I gave it a dose of calmag just under a week ago maybe it wasnt enough?

10. calmag them every watering . what i do

11. I'll do that, and also watch for the leaves getting wet.

12. That is definitely a completely different issue

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. share the information. what do you think the issue is ?
    do not just come on here disagree with out sharing your information with out pictures .
    the issue is calcium 100 % . if you disagree then you need to help answer the question and supply
    some pics .
    go back to my posts look @ the pics they will match what i am saying. this is a very common problem under led.
    i will say your WRONG saying i am incorrect .

14. What’s the different issue ? It’s not rust fungus

• Like Like x 1
  15. he has no clue. if he did there would be an answer

16. I've already said

I never said it was

I said it already, I was the first response! Wake up

17. what is your answer ? to the problem .
    why are you trying to get smart with us ? you come with an attitude knowing everything.
    help the guy with the rust spots out . you did not respond with a answer just bash other users.

18. What does "getting smart mean"? Sounds better than getting dumb I guess. No attitude, I didn't say I know everything, I have already helped the op, I was the first person to answer, and I have not bashed anyone. Quote the bashing you're referring to, because I do not see any

19. Yeah I’m curious to what it is again I’m on my next batch only half my plants have the issue and guess what it’s the half under the mars led the ones under t5 no issue I’ve beeb giving them lot of Epsom salts so it seems to be leveling out and not progressing I’m getting my hps going in fall gonna see if this strain has same issue then under a different light