What have we got going on here?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by RoadRunner70, Feb 14, 2019.

1. about 10 days old, leaves got dark green 3-4 days ago and started "clawing" down and not much growth, nute lockout?

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Not enough perlite in your mix. Anyhow, good enough. Try backing off your nutes, feed 15-30-15 at an EC of 0.300-500 uS until at least 30% runoff (I just feed the shit out of them) at pH 6.0.
    GL.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Haven't gave nutes yet

4. I fed mine this young with the head formula at 1/4 strength ... they seemed to enjoy it

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. maybe its time to ;)

6. How dry is that dirt? Looks weird in the pic.

• Like Like x 1
  7. gave her about 100ml maybe a little more each watering every 2-3 days or so

8. My honest opinion... Fill the cup full of dirt, make sure you have plenty of drainage holes (or hempy it), and run 1/4 strength nutes like Loki and Trojan said. You have plenty of room to top it off and stay under the foliage.

Looks like potting soil... Is that what it is?

9. Hey RoadRunner70,
    that 15-30-15 I recommended earlier is just meant as starter fertilizer

10. Just tested pH guys was a little on the alkaline side at 7.5, corrected it to 5.8

probably the reason for all this

11. That's nice but if that's soil, 5.8 is too low.

12. I figured since It had just been watered yesterday with pretty alkaline waters i wanted to go a little extra lower this once since itll be mixing with less acidic water

13. That's just stoned speculation though and all in theory, whatever it does im sure it won't be as bad as if I kept givin her 7.5-8 ph water

14. And it's too late anyway lol, I'm readjusting to 6.5 next water

15. Just test your runoff and then you'll know where you stand.

• Agree Agree x 1