What have I made

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Crezo15, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Hey guys just trying to get high here I was making canna butter and after squeezing,washing then drying the waist I splashed some isopropyl alcohol on it then drained to get any missed thc and what came off was a lovely emerald coloured liquid i poured that onto a pyrax dish and stuck it in the oven at the lowest temp just for the fan and was left with this dark green almost brown stuff I'm usually left with something u can smoke it will not dry any farther ??? What is this and how can I smoke it lol?? 20180914_233642.jpg 20180914_233511.jpg 1536965382090.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Do NOT smoke anything that has been processed with butter, cooking oil or the wash from it as you've made.
    Lipid Pneumonia is an all to real possibility that results from getting food fats in the bronchial airways.
    Quote::
    Lipoid pneumonia is a rare condition that occurs when fat particles enter the lungs. Lipoids, also known as lipids, are fat molecules. Pneumonia refers to inflammation of the lungs. Lipoid pneumonia is also called lipid pneumonia.
    End Quote:

Eat it but don't smoke it or vape it.

BNW

3. So what I made a tincture ??

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Yes. I'd put that in between a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I'd use about a 4th of what's on that sheet

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Not quite. A true tincture is just washing decarbed weed in high proof booze.
    While you can add a tincture to cooking oil and eat it safely you really shouldn't apply the process in reverse.

Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture

Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

I make a lot of both Tincture and Edible oils so give my two sub threads a read and you'll have a better idea on how to safely make both.
    Both are still under 20 pages and it shouldn't take all that long to read through them.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  6. Consumed some tastes bad but it does get me mildly buzzed and at least it's not waisted