What have I done?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by co420pturner, Jul 7, 2018.

1. So I fed my girls as usual 2 weeks ago and it looked as if I burned them. Now after I was told to flush them out. They haven't stopped and now this. 1530922957099.jpg

2. It was a very dark green them seems like over a week the whole plant is dying. Or could it just be time to harvest?

3. #3 atram0rs, Jul 7, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
    give us more info...

strain?
    days in flower?
    auto/photo?
    soil?
    temp/rh?
    ph in/out?
    nutes type and amount?

edit:

i read your other post. you were recommended to flush and harvest. check your trichs and gauge from there.

the last hurrah of dying plant isn’t always pretty...

[​IMG]

4. U really burned them up bad.....the plant in the first pic is not even close 2 ready still loaded with white hairs and i can c that the buds r not swollen at all. Best i can say man is flush em up good. Theh hit em with some seaweed supplement. Loaded with vitamins it will help them with the stress and mayb they can bounce back some.....u said u deed the same as usally......something had 2 b off for u 2 get rhese results damn man im sorry 2 c this looks like u have been in flower a month--a month 1/2 just keep trying it will work out

5. Wait, so you flushed them THEN fed them? If so, that may be your problem. You should water (w regular water), then feed em their nute solution.

If this doesnt apply to you, then ignore.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum