Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What have I been missing???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xxfinnacexx, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Ok so Ive been smoking out of a pretty good bong for about 4 months strait now. But today I decided to roll a splif joint. Essentially I used minimal amounts of weed in my joint, ALOT less than I would have if I was smoking out of my bong. Wow I got 10x more high off the joint. What am I not getting here?:smoke:

2. #2 Simmerten, Sep 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2011
    You got way to use to a bong. You can get a tolerance to different ways of getting high, i dont know if its scientific but it seems like it.

or are you use to smoking cigs? might have been the buzz from the tobacco/nicotine mixed with being high

3. Yeah. I find that I get higher if I switch it up a bit once in a while. On a baseline though, hitting the bong always get me the highest.

4. Have multiple pieces, switch things off.

5. Dam Im gunna switch it up more often lol :bongin:

6. Nah I never smoke cigs, just bummed one from a friend:cool: