what hasnt been invented yet?

Discussion in 'General' started by lets soar, Jan 21, 2014.

1. IF YOU GUYS HAVEN'T YET

WATCH THE MOVIE THE PRESTIGE.

It has teleporting in it, but in a way you wouldn't expect. and the teleporting creates a duplicate...

Seriously worth watching

Great movie

Honestly, it was an OK movie. Totally predictable though, IMO at least.

3. Or a supplement you can take daily that "erases" it from your system.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. once a year eye drops. eyes never get red no matter how much you smoke

5. Not an invention for me, but an invention american society needs. Self-driving automobiles. It's obvious humans can't be trusted to safely use these privileges, so they should all be automated. You punch in the coordinates in the GPS, and it takes you there. Sad that I trust automated machines more than cognitive, reasoning, humans. Pathetic, really.

6. I've though about this a lot over the years and is one of my favorite theories. I don't think it can happen. Talking outside spirit science or any psudoscience, the only knowledge we have of our consciousness is that it's caused by chemical reactions in our brain. When you take that uploaded file, it's an uploaded personality, a "ghost" of you. Seriously, this is what Ghost in the Shell is all about. I think we could augment, upgrade, and trade out for biomechanical parts/nanomachines, etc. I think you could digitize emotions and play them back, I think you could even plug into a digital copy of a conscious and "live" in that person's shoes but I still can't wrap my head around moving consciousness. It would be like cloning yourself, zapping your brain off, and the clone's on at the same time. There is no guarantee, even if it acts 100% like you, that it is the true you.

surrogates was a cool movie about that but you could go into any body

8. #28 SirOmniscient, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014

you get that from big bang theory? Amazing series

9. #29 Ẅest Čoast, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014
    I've said it before and I'll say it again...dream recording device!!!

Be able to record your dreams just as you see them.

10. a box that can read my thoughts and when opened contains whatever i can imagine

No I did not.

I dislike that show immensely lol

But to the guy who said automated self driving cars, YES. Another cool eco-friendly way to get rid of pollution; replace roads with elevated shuttles. You simply get inside a circular pod, input your destination, and this network of constantly monitored routes would shuttle you to your destination. If something malfunctions, you an instantly be aware of it and save many people from crashes and other injuries. Then all the roads would be taken away, be replaced by metal beams similar to telephone poles that run on electricity, and that would look cool as shit! I can picture it so vividly...

12. A tiny car battery that is never used, but if your battery ever dies it has just enough juice to jump your regular battery. I thought of it a couple years ago and if you could invent that and sell it as like a 30 dollar add on to new cars by making a deal with car dealerships, you could be a rich man.

Also affordable robot girlfriends.

13. self driving car

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdgQpa1pUUE

14. What about shrink machines? Sometimes I think it would be cool. Like working on a vehicle in the winter. Just shrink the vehicle and bring it inside. Shrink yourself and work on it. Then put you and it back to original size when you're all done.

15. awesome ideas!
    how about some more small scale ones though? something that truly would make your life easier and less stressful. something that would remove an everyday hassel. 

16. a real life pussy magnet

17. Official homemade money press?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. time machine...  something that shouldn't be invented

19. Sitting here with my pen and pad ... everyone, please, go on...

20. The Philosophers stone!