Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What hash to buy?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by H.B.N.B.209, Jan 16, 2014.

1. I have three choices for before confirming my order to my local mmj delivery service and I'd love the city's help :)First off is the OG Kush kief ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389886520.069996.jpg Next the purple crunch kief ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389886561.686597.jpg And lastly cold water hash ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389886620.173147.jpg Thanks for your time blades and its gear to be back :)

2. that og kush keif looks yummy Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Cold wAter hash for sure

Hash over keif IMO

4. Yeah personally I'd want the solid block so it's all in one piece and nothing gets lost. 

5. purple crunch appears to have the best quality and color, I'd get that one. However that Kush looks really nice too... and water hash is nice because it's normally so much cheaper, and even though it's less pure, you're guaranteed to have cannabis-only product in it, rather than have to think about trapped butane or other purge chemical... again though, the other two hashes are of such quality that i would not worry about that.

Again, i like the way the purple looks lol.

6. OP, post a follow-up of what you bought! :D

7. #7 H.B.N.B.209, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2014
    Well my service pulled threw about 9:30 here in Cali. My choice was the OG Kush kief and I'm not regretting it one bit haha. About 3 hours after/still smoking on my gram of kief but it was also my 40th donation so he kicked me a gram of Tahoe OG. Out the door with a handshake and $15

8. Haven't tried the other two but I can tell you that OG kush kief is straight fire !Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum