what has your day been like.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by oiunsauo, May 29, 2009.

1. Started out perfect...then parents got home and ruined it of course. Don't care if anyone reads this, but I know that when I'm high I like reading some long stories, so eh.

- Got up around 10am, no one home. Brother at elementary school (big age difference, I'm 19 he's 10, he's my half-brother as mom remarried). Mom at work, step-dad at work.

- Toked a bowl real quick, brushed teeth, made breakfast and got some leftover birthday cake lol. Took a pic posted on GC, thought better of it and deleted it =/.

- Decided I would go on a run around 1pm and pickup some shit I need at CVS, until then I listened to music and did nothing mainly.

- Mom called told me to wash the windows in the house and the kitchen. I washed all windows (took like 45 minutes) and wiped down all the counters, did the dishes, washed the floor and fridge.

- Toked a bowl and went on a mile run on this nature trail...great times. Listened to Eminem's new CD on the run.

- Go to CVS still high, bought some Arnold Palmer, Hot Cheetos, and Turkish Silvers. Smoked two cigs then ran back home.

- Showered and went to pick up my brother from school, got back right before it started to rain. Made him some food and decided to make some potatoes and reheat some leftover chicken so parents won't have to cook, did that.

- Mom comes home, I go outside to just relax then I shoot around on my basketball hoop, return some texts and shit I've gotten throughout the day....Then she starts bitching at me about keeping my rooms clean even though I clean the house all day and cook, then she says I need to stop being lazy and find a job...even though I've called like 5 places that were in the paper (everyone else wants experienced people) and I've filled out applications at stores near our house and then I said I don't have much choice since my step-dad needs his car now and I don't have my own yet....

So she leaves finally...Then she comes back and asks what I am doing this weekend. I say I was thinking of going to my friend _____ house, so she's like what do you do there anyway (ALWAYS asks this before I go anywhere and when I come back, and she use to call me when I was living back at college what I was doing, then I stopped answering her calls and she emailed me a fuckload....annoying as hell). I'm just like we just hang out haven't you had friends before, stop asking me what I do there....

Then she's like I hope you aren't smoking 'narcotics' (she meant weed)...I'm like oh but you don't care I drink (she knows I do, never mentions how I shouldn't even, my dad bought me beer before and she didn't care...) or smoke a cig occasionally? Then we just argued over it...don't feel like re-hashing whole argument but she basically is uneducated and just set in her ways, which pissed me off to no end and again made me depressed that I'm stuck here for another 3 months. I mean I have it easy, no fuckin doubt about it, but emotionally I'm not happy at all and I just don't know what to do.....hanging out with my friends is an escape but I can't keep asking for rides, I feel like a mooch (even though I smoke them down, etc..but still) I know what its like to pickup people, its not fun even if you say you're ok with it...

Oh well, hopefully this summer is over with before I know it and I don't get busted, but I have been thinking of a plan and my best one is to just admit if she finds something and then show her some research hope it calms her down at least and just go from there...But its looking bleak for me, I don't have much to look forward to until school starts =/.

2. Woke up got stoned on my porch as I was waiting for my alternative school bus to come pick me up. Popped a 200 MG seroquel during school, got home, slept a little bit smoked a blunt and when to go eat, got back and smoked a few bowls then was cruising with my home boy in his new car blazing, and I just got back home from that I have a home girl on her way with an ounce so tonight's gonna be pretty down.

3. Finished school yesterday. However, I had to take a placement test for my college today. This placement test needed a proctor, so I asked my guidance counselor to do it.
    Woke up today at 6:45 today to go take a placement test for Harvard. Got to school, Finished that around 9:30 am, left school.

Smoked a little bit with one of my friends, went home. Chilled at home a little bit beforehand.

About to go to a party and smoke some more.

4. Its been summer for about a month now, and my job doesn't start for another month. So my days are pretty boring. Today looked like this.

- Woke up at 1:30PM and started loading up a bowl until i realized it was my moms day off from work.
    - Helped her around the house for an hour or so then ate some food.
    - Worked on a couple beats, still haven't smoked yet.
    - Watched like half of the movie "The Mist"
    - Went to go umpire a little league game at 5:30. Still haven't had any cigs or weed all day
    - Finished "The Mist"
    - Ate dinner
    - Gamed with my brother
    - Lakers-Nuggets game (fuck the Lakers)
    - Watched Leno's last show
    - Finally gonna go smoke!!!!!!! (It's like 1:08AM now)

5. got up round 1pm, had some apple jacks, went to the local college town to chill with my homies, smoked a ton, hit up a diner and target, came home, took a nap, woke up just now and now im surfing the interweb.

6. I've been blazin' all day. Had the house to myself today, so I took full advantage of that :bongin:. It's been a great day.