What has the world come to.. this is terrible

Discussion in 'General' started by lilstoner, Mar 19, 2008.

1. I hope he dies in the most unbelievably painful way possible...

I want that guy getting fucked in the ass with his own dick when hes killed.

2. no kidding eh, like fuck 5 months old... and his girlfriends kid... that makes it so much worse.. what a piece of trash

3. holy shit 1 million bail! Thank god cuz chances are he doesnt know ANYONE who could cop out that much.

Bitch is gonna get FUCKED up in prison..damn, 5 months old!? thats a fucking record. what next, fetus fucking!?

:mad:

4. 5 month old?

thats so fucked up.

at least wait until the ideal age: 11.

know whats the best thing about fucking an 11 year old girl in the shower?

you can slick her hair back to make it look like a nine year old boy.

5. Let him rot in hell

6. haha i heard that from a guy at work haha

7. ya but i think they put sex offenders in a seperate part of the jail...they all hate each other, but i doubt he'll get the treatment he deserves...who rapes babies, seriously? fuckin nuts.

8. If prostitution was legal in the States...would this have happened?

Seriously.

9. I wish I had just about 30 seconds alone with that motherfucker, thats all I would need. I would not have a problem ending his life, I'd rip his fuckin jugular out with my bare hands.

10. fuckkkk. theres so many fucked up disgusting people in this world

11. I know the piece of shits family, they are all fucking wierd, trust me he probably learnd that from his dad. all scumbags.

12. You should burn his fuckin house down man. End the family tree.

13. How the HELL do people get THAT fucked up... I can't even imagine how that shit happens!

14. Don't worry.
    Karma will catch up to him in the form of prison shanking.

15. probably, it seems to me like he had a fetish of corrupting innocence.

What are you in for?

Murder 1. you?

I had sex with a 5 month old.

(prison beating ensues)

16. What a fucking piece of shit.

17. guards enjoy beating up child molestors just as much as inmates.

this guy is sick...i feel terrible for the child and the mother..that child will have some terrible repressed memories.. :(

18. Yeah the lifers are gonna fuck him up. Shit most of them probably have kids of their own.

19. The mother will definitely have a harder time with this than anyone, she will always blame herself. Fuckin sad man, just makes me numb, you know. I got three daughters and i dont know if i could deal with that.