What has the Mary Jane Taught you?

Discussion in 'General' started by Buck Strickland, May 2, 2011.

1. It has taught me 2 Major things

1. There are a lot of different people, lifestyles, and Cultures out there...It is just crazy how many different people there are in this world, and each one of us has out own opinions, values and Differences, i just think that that is awesome

2. It has also taught me how far we have come when it comes to technology... Just think about it this way, If I said that a man would walk on the moon 100 years ago they would probably send me to a mental institution

So... What has it taught you?

2. Spidey is one lucky guy.

3. Bump... Let's try to keep this thing alive

4. It taught me to chill and be tolerant of other peoples opinions, and that I should stop thinking in terms of I and more of we and us, as I am not the only human being. We are human beings and it's kick ass that we can share experiences.

5. You know.. I can't even begin to list all of the things I've learned from this herb.
    For it has given me new perspectives on just about every and anything.

Not everyone is blessed in such ways and alot of people will say the same thing as I.
    If you have a curious mind and a strong will to learn, you will find that cannabis is a great teaching tool for introspection.

6. #6 Buck Strickland, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Man, this is exactly what im sayin... I couldn't of said it any better myself

7. That there's only one love in life, Mary Jane <3

8. It has taught me not to take life so seriously and enjoy it while you can

9. its helped me be a more positive person and less pessimistic and negative

10. Another thing it has taught me Is how important relationships are, with family and friends

11. It's taught me two things:

1) You can meet a whole lot of people through smoking weed :)

2) Sometimes life'll fuck you over, but as long as you can step back from it for a little while and have a moment to think and breathe, you can get through it. In other words, it taught me how to relax :)

12. To appreciate life, and live it to the fullest with no regrets.

13. It taught me the ways of bringing unimaginable amounts of food from downstairs kitchen to my room upstairs, all in one go.

14. It taught me to love others. I use to judge all these kids a year ago and hate them and now this year we are all smoking together, some of them are even very good friends its amazing how close weed can bring people. Its like it shifted my brain from the dark side to a loving side. Its crazy how can people consider this dangerous??

15. It got me into a stack of situations I never thought possible, which in turn gave me self-confidence in normal life (really great because I used to freak out in some social situations).

It also helped me see people's real selves and that almost everyone I thought was better than me in some way just suck massive amounts of anus. Now I own the fucking playground!!

16. #17 Buck Strickland, May 3, 2011

I think that this is extremely true, it opens up new friendships and relationships never thought possible

17. #18 Buck Strickland, May 3, 2011
    True this man... Once you smoke with someone a few times you really get to see who they are

18. As the others have said, the herb has taught me many things:

1. to chill the fuck out. I used to be the biggest anti-pot activitist ever, and once I tried it, I thought to myself, "Well this isn't really that bad at all." I was once a crazy, psychotic bitch, and now I'm one of those people that tells others to smoke a bowl and get the stick out of their ass.

2. to love humanity as a whole. I'm such a hippie. I want the world to love everybody and there to be no war, yadayadayada. After I started smoking, I tried my best to give everybody the benefit of the doubt and to see the good in others.

3. to appreciate. Everything. Life is so unpredictable. You have to live each moment to the fullest, because you honestly never know when it will be your last (as cliche as that sounds..). I'm able to recognize the beauty and genius in music, art, and people.

19. To appreciate life's simple pleasures. They are everywhere.