Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What has marijuana done for you?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RQskater6, Feb 6, 2004.

1. The Positive: Everything!

The Negative: Nothing...well..except for being dry..

2. it took my head out of my own ass for a change and made me realize that life isn't just black and white, but a whole different rainbow of inbetweens...that there are lots of different paths and that i can choose any one of them that i want...that i have really awesome friends and love them even more than i did before that first high...and a bunch of other stuff that's too personal to go into now

3. everything! marijuana is the best thing to ever happen to me!
    im peacful i have feeling for others makes me see things in a new n wonderfull way, i love nature, n realize how stupid ppl like president bush r for making war.

it makes me see how precious life is, n how it should never be wasted

.."the most intersting place u can ever travel is inside ur own head, n if uve never tried ne drugs then ur alwasy staying home" - Bill Maher