Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what has happened to this forum?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kayakush, Nov 6, 2014.

1. high there folks,

i was wondering what is going on in this forum?  there seems to be a lack of activity.  it used to be like a bee's nest.   now it seems like winter is here to stay forever.  what has happened?   OR IS it just me :huh:

2. seems like its just a chat forum now...any thread turns into a bunch of personal chatting

3. yea i mainly update my grow anymore, but that's about it

still here though :wave:

4. compared to before summer, yeah this forums a lot less live

5. haha and i just chose to register after a few years of on and off lurking :p

as a former "guest" i can say we are lurking everywhere :p

6. We have become Trannimorphs.

Regular humans by day.

Trannys by night.

Watch yourself OP.

watch yourself.

7. Are you in the US? I think that's where the majority of users are. I'm not and I've noticed that whenever I'm on, no one else is because most of them are asleep.. All about timing I suppose

Sent from four score and seven years ago

8. [​IMG]
    they're here :eek:

9. I think one of the main reasons is because before the summer there was a vast majority of blades asking legitimate, marijuana-related questions, whereas now it's mostly newcomers asking stuff people don't care enough to get into because - let's face it - a lot of these novel questions are pretty stupid.  :laughing:

10. yea tons of lurkers have always been on this forum. to you sneaky fuckers reading this, register don't be scared :bongin: :)

11. Still gotta be one of the busiest if not the busiest cannabis related forum on the web.

Yes this is true. During summer and early during the fall I would see tons of topics that I would be interested in answering and reading, those were like 65% of questions. Now its like 85% of questions are things that I dont even feel like answering too, and the ppl posting them are members with like 3-10 posts.

13. #13 Stoned Newbie, Nov 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2014
    Hello I just registered :)

14. Welcome to the city :) Our motto is "ask stupid obvious new comer questions and we'll cut off your nads and feed them to a cannibalistic cult :)

15. #15 Stoned Newbie, Nov 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2014
    Sounds great! :p

16. Its much like Chicago I suppose lol, anyway welcome :)

17. its mianly the time of year for me it says you posted this at 5 am so most members are prolly sleepin nights on the server are always dead

18. sweet welcome man