Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What has cannabis taught you?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by cashewmilk, Feb 24, 2018.

1. I think cannabis has taught me sometimes people act differently and that’s a reflection of how they are able to survive each day. Look into the actions without judgement and understand for what purpose one could act in such a manner, because inside a shell, deep beneath the actions that allow one to cope, lies the beauty of human kind and its variety. It takes only the willingness to love and understand one another to unravel the mysteries of human consciousness.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. MJ can certainly help with perspective. There's a reason why people who use mj are so easygoing and able to appreciate things they wouldn't otherwise take the time to think about. In my experience it can bring empathy to those who otherwise are near void of it.

That's my 3 deep Lagunita's IPA view on it

3. Weed taught me to fight the dishonesty that's come upon earth.
    To speak the truth no matter what the consequences are and if I'm killed to die with a cigarette in my mouth and a middle finger raised

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. It’s helped me appreciate music as both a listener and a player.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Likewise. I’ve gotten so much better just being able to let go and explore the instrument

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  6. It has taught me tolerance.
    Accepting my fellow humans for who they are.
    Not who societal norms dictate.

I have learned because "everybody" smokes and we share cannabis.
    Through sharing we learn to know and accept our differences.