what happens?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by IDK., Nov 8, 2008.

1. when you only put your plants into 3-4 weeks into veg befor you flower?
    can you get any bud when it is put into flower?

2. I'm not really sure what your question is. When you change the light cycle to 12/12 your plant flowers and grows buds. The period of time in veg doesn't really matter as long as it's not a seedling.

Most people wait till the plant is about a ft before they flower just because of the size the plants grow when they flower. If you flower when it's small then it'll be smaller than if you flowerd when it was large.

3. ^i thought the time in veg has a definite impact on your yield.

vegging for 2 weeks rather then 4 weeks
    will give you less of a yield then, vegging for 4 weeks.
    (just an example)

atleast thats what i have read..

4. Depends on the plant,I have two different strains going right now.One will grow tall and have good sized buds and the other stays short and has good sized buds but not as full as the tall one.
    Both go in the flower room at the same size.
    I used to veg for 4 to 6 weeks and then flower the rest of the time till done.
    But now i have 2 rooms and i put the clones in the flowering room when they are 1 to 2ft tall.
    The main thing is good light,with good light you get nice bushy plants that make nice fat buds.

5. really does depend on the plant. If your growing some bagseed I would deff say the bigger the better