Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what happens when your connections move?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blokx, Sep 21, 2009.

1. So I was a student at Full Sail, a local tech school turned university. It's a very fast-paced school and most of the degrees only take about a year and a half to complete. Seems great but it comes with a problem. Once school is out everyone leaves, including all the good ganj hookups.

I'm a very seasoned vet...smoke about a 1/8 of crip every 2 days for the past 6 or 7 years. And now everyone I know is gone and I'm still here. And I'm out! What do you guys do when all your connections leave? I'm a little to paranoid to just go asking people if they deal and shit. I'm not trying to get locked up.

Things I've already done:
    1) scraped the bowls
    2) dug through saved stems and seeds for any leftover bits
    3) soaked bowls in rubbing alcohol to extract more res

What would you do in my situation? hahaha

btw..this is my second post here, but I've been lurking for a bit...i love this place!

2. If I smoked that much I'd definitely consider growing. Check out lowryders. They only take 2 months to harvest and grow 12-16 inches tall!! Great stealth seed shipping @ Marijuana Seeds - Worldwide Marijuana Seeds :cool:

3. grow that shit!

4. Dude i was thinking about going to full sail, didn't have the money though.

But on topic, try getting in contact with your guy and see if he can find someone to hook you up. There is a good chance one of your dealers knows someone that is still down there.