What happens when you order seeds and they get intercepted?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by kjones06, Apr 17, 2010.

1. Hey GC community! This is my first official post. I just ordered 4 seeds from Marijuana Seeds - Worldwide Marijuana Seeds about 8 days ago and Im hoping there isn't any problems with shipping. Im very excited to receive my order:

1 red diesel- Barneys Farm
    1 A.M.S- Green House
    1 Vanilla Kush- Barneys Farm
    1 Lowryder #2 x AK47

all Feminized ran me around 50.00$

My question is if any one had gone threw losing their seeds in the mail and tried to get new ones sent to you? Also do you guys think these strain were worth the 50$?

THanks for n e comments :smoke:

2. Patience dude, it can take two weeks to get your seeds. ;)

And if they are seized by customs, usually they call in the DEA and they spend the next several month tapping your phones, trailing your every move and monitoring your internet activity, after which they'll storm your place with about 50 cops decked out in AK's and bullet proof vests and take you away to prison for about 10 years. ;)

In all seriousness, the worst that happens in that you'll receive an empty package with a letter saying importation of illegal substances is, well, illegal and don't do it again. But if you order again the chances of them catching two of your packages is extremely low (even the chances of it getting caught the first time is extremely low). Don't worry dude, if the order was sent properly and stealthly, you'll get your beans. Patience is a virtue, and you'll need even more of it when you actually start your grows. :)

3. LOL, you will get a letter from Customs. Don't let Chief scare you man. They only come after you when you have a pole barn with sevral 100 plants, a garden with a couple 100 more, 1000's of seeds, and 20K doses of LSD laying around your house. LOL.... The way things are changin, it will not be long and we can probably keep our money spent on Dutch seeds right here in America. That is my hope for the near future.

4. lol, yous are too much. POLE BARN & GARDEN thats what i'm going to name a titi bar if i open one . :D

5. Be patient. Wait a couple of weeks, and if they don't come they've probably got lost in the mail (which just flat out sucks). If they're intercepted, you'll know soon, like the above replies said. Noticeable police/DEA activity, notification from customs, etc. I don't know where you live, so I'm not sure what the penalty for possession of seeds is anyways, but I doubt anything will happen. Just be careful.

6. The FBI comes to your house and administers an anal probe.