What happens when you get really high?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by MotleySabbath, Apr 6, 2014.

1. I know when I get reeeeally high I just sit there and space out or if I'm tired i'll pass out haha

Also, OP I believe your username is a mix of Mötley Crüe and Black Sabbath right? Both are awesome bands :D

--Ride the tiger, you can see his stripes but you know he's mean!--

And I like your signature. RIP DIO

3. When I get really high, I listen to Led Mafucking Zeppelin!!!

Oh wait...I haven't been high for a lil over a week and I I'm jamming some LZ right meow! What Is And What Should Never Be.  :metal:

4. \\m/ Dio will live on in our hearts

Any time is the perfect time to jam to Zeppelin :D

--Ride the tiger, you can see his stripes but you know he's mean!--

5. my brain start seizing up and short circuiting . best way to put it

6. I start talking to myself and then catching myself
    "What, no, we're not stopping at that burger place, - - - said it's owned by some hindu's now and the service is'nt that gre-, FUCK..I'm doing it again."

7. No, with the strains of today, it is not rare to vomit on weed. I used to laugh at the lightweights that would puke on mexican brick back in the 70's. But not today. Weed has changed.

When I get really high or "green out", I sit and stare. I don't say anything. I dont move. I am just zombified on the couch. If I mix 2 heavy indicas such as bud and hash, I will fall asleep on the couch.

8. its like alternating focus and spacing out tbh, lol. like ill be really into a league game then im just like boom where am i why does the color purple exist? then i come back to reality and its a party all over again. im also extremely giggly, which prob annoys some people, but even when im not high im giggly so0o0o idk. laughter and humor are important in my life. ive read a lot of vets say stuff like 'learn to control it' or whatever but like learn to control an overwhelming happiness?? nah imma just enjoy the fuck outta it.

9.   Yyyeah...that would do it...I don't like the comatose high at all

And yes...try not to puke..I've done it once..but I was on some other item as well..so it doesn't count  :smoke:

10. at first maybe some depersonalization and anything else that your mind comes up with. maybe some anxiety or even depression in some cases. and eventually munchies and sleep and in other cases probably the need to smoke again the next day or when you comedown. i don't know some say I'm talking out my ass but I'm getting really high right now so whatever.

11. When i get really high anything can happen, most of the time my mind ticks over i'm constantly asking myself a question i know i will never be able to answer, for its the question that drives me.
    I think of time travel as well and how it should be called para travel, most of the time i don't no what to do for the best and just go by faith i do the best.

12. When you get really high, you feel pretty mellow like i do (if you use indica weed) or really energetic (sativa)
    you only vomit if you smoke too much and havent built a strong tolerance.

13. Try to relax and experiment with nice scenery. There is nothing better than a perfect blunt on a cliff or in the mountains.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Its when the shits wears off your like is this real.

15. My heart rate goes up like crazy earlier it was at as high as 146....
    Hope I don't like die.

Attached Files:

16. #56 rubie_doobie, May 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2014
    omg i thought i was the only one!! My head and legs will twitch when im super high, and ill laugh at EVERYTHING. i sometimes go full retard when im high. then my friends are like "never go full retard. never go full rubie." haha theyre mean to me :D

yea onetime i was so high and paranoid i was like "omg i think im gonna have a.....whats it called??? oh, heart attack. i might have one of those and like die!" funiiest thing ever.

and by the way we have the same name just spelled differently :p

17. Well cool lol we seem to be alike

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. When I'm really high I space out on whole conversations with whoever is talking to me.

I'll start cooking something good just get creative an go with it

(Stay Lifted)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. I become extremely scared of wolves while playing tomb raider.

Seriously. I screamed like a little girl when a wolf sneaked up on me

Sent from my Sonic Screwdriver

20. Well i'm basically stoned whenever i'm not at work, unless im at risk of being caught or i've run out. I find that once in every month or so i will have one day when i will suddenly feel really sick when i toke on a joint, and will usually throw up. If i do throw up i will then feel fine until next time. I assume this is because something in what im smoking builds up over the month until i OD on it.
    The first year i started smoking i whitey'd a few times, the worst one was in college, where apparently i transcended whiteying and 'greenied'. I literally turned green and spent 2 hours throwing up in the toilets lol. So yea if youve just started smoking dont smoke too much too soon or that will happen.

But yea thanks for the hot bath idea whoever said that, although im not sure i will have time to run a bath next time i toke and my body decides to hurl

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Grasscity Forum mobile app