what happens when you get blazed and watch Spider-Man 2

Discussion in 'General' started by GeddaLiddleHI, May 10, 2007.

1. i think the title says it all, but...

so i got blazed and watched Spider-man 2.1, then decided doing this would be cool. the last shot's just in case you're wondering how his "web" is attached. hey...i thought it was funny...

p.s. yes, that is a Grey's Anatomy calender, and the Spider-man is from MacDonald's

Attached Files:

2. That is the scariest stuffed bunny toy I've ever seen.

3. dude, thats pretty legit looking, nice

4. Thats sweet man + rep.

5. I agree.

6. Marijuana's one hell of a drug

7. Man ain't nothing wrong with that.

8. lol when i first read the title i thought it was a question. (im high) and it sounded hella funny." what happens when you get blazed and watch Spider-Man 2?"

i was thinking "what do you expect to happen? lol.

9. Im pretty entertained whne i watch spider 2 blitzed.....

But thats hella awesome, though i suggest clear tabe on the ceiling so it looks more like the string is sticking w/o tape.

10. hahaha, yeah. i don't even know where most of the crap on that shelf came from, i think it's been there as long as i've lived in this house

11. let me try and grasp this as well as possible...

you tied some string to an action figure than attached the string to the ceiling with gum.

12. yup. but don't forget, i scotch taped his foot to the wall too.:D

13. ha, i'd give you rep for the spiderman, but then i'd have to take it away for the grey's anatomy calendar, so i'll have to just give you a verbal "kudos on the spidey"

14. alright, so i had to post with a story about what happened with this thing. i was sitting on my bed playing videogames, and i got attacked by spider-man. the scotch tape on it's foot came off, so it swung forward, which caused the "web" to detach so Spider-man went flying through the air and hit me in the side of the head. too bad i wasn't blazed...actually i may have freaked out, i dunno, but it was funny