What happens when you die?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by AvaniCannabi, Jan 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. All I have to say is that I believe in the hereafter/afterlife.

2. Search forum, plenty of threads about this

• Like Like x 1
  3. Or this??
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. The worms crawl in, the worms crawl out

5. When you die, they deport you to Mexico and you have to spend all of eternity trying to get back into the USA. Trump sucks.

• Like Like x 1
  6. The point I am trying to make to the afterlife sheeple is this: You are not dead yet. Why worry about it? It's really none of your business until you die. Then you get the answer. This life is for living. So I suggest you grab your bong and find a redwood tree to smoke it under. Meditate and enjoy bliss.

• Like Like x 1
  7. This is a post I typed earlier that I am going to copy and paste. In a few lines I referred to the OP "Crony" a few times so just substitute his name for yours

Ok Crony I got something for you, it's going to be a long post so bear with me please. A friend and I have come to similar conclusions on this throughout our journeys through life and mood altering chemicals of which will not be named, if you like it cool, if you don't then cool.

So let's start it off with the basics. Have you ever meditated? If you have have you ever realized that you sort of drift away in waves? So it's like you are here, then you're farther away, then a bit more far and it just continues and continues until the final layer. I use an analogy of a man pulling the puppet strings. There's something in there pulling your physical being strings (you're body), but what is pulling that things strings? Then whats pulling the things that is s pulling the things strings? Do you understand what I'm getting at? When you get down to the "final string puller" if you will, we can start talking a little deeper. I like to refer to this final string puller as simply "energy", it is what I suppose religious folk would call a "soul". For this I will refer to this all being energy as "you" to keep this as simple as I can. "You" is just your core fundamentals of energy, you will see what I mean in a bit.

So now let's get the the nitty gritty, matter can not be created nor destroyed correct? Only shaped if you will. It can be stretched thin or condensed. So when you die the physical matter that is your body is stretched thin, it doesn't disappear, it just decomposes and becomes part of what is around, it's the law of physics, pretty simple. So the same is to be said for "you", it cannot just be destroyed, something has to happen to it. I believe it just slips into the universe if you will. It's stretched thin and then eventually fed back into the universe. You need to stop thinking of "you" (the energy) as an actual you though. It's not about the individual because the individual does not exist, it's about the overall wave. You and I do not exist. We do in a physical sense, but beyond that we are one, we are just energy.

Our "you" energy is no different than the energy in a dog or in a blade of grass. The only difference is that we hit the "cosmic jackpot" in being able to experience this world as a human, the pinnacle of all beings, to be able to even have the cognitive abilities to even ask these questions.

But to ask these questions you have to step outside of these abilities, to analyze it with complete non bias. You cannot ask what happens after death unless you know what happens during life. This is going to tie into the meaning of life now. Strip away everything we have, society, rules, money, social value absolutely everything that makes the human race the human race. Revert us back to caveman and what do we have now? Now all we have is our basic core fundamentals just like any other being out there (I will use a dog for example). Now we are no different than that dog, the only things we know are survival and that we want our raw emotional needs met. These emotional needs are love, happiness ect ect you get the jist.

Guess what though? Emotions are an energy too. Can they not effect you, can you not feel them? They are an energy and so they feed back directly into the concept of our "you" being an energy. It feeds back into what I said earlier about it not being about the individual but it's about the overall wave, spreading the wave of these energies. When you Crony, die, Crony doesn't go anywhere because Crony doesn't fully exist. Crony's energy exists though, and where does that go? It goes into other beings, they absorb your energy of sorts and a domino effect ensues. I suppose if you REALLY need to relate this to something the closest thing would be reincarnation but it's not the same.

Here is an example for you: My friend as you may know killed himself recently. So now the emotions and feelings he projected on to me, his energy, will forever be a part of me. You can think of it "as lessons he has taught me" if you really want to simplify it. Those "lessons" (the correct word is energies though) that are now a part of me because of him, will eventually be passed on to someone else who may pass that energy on to a cat by loving it which will cause the cat to be happy as well which may make his owner happy, therefore passing the energy to the owner, the owner passes it on to another person and dominoes just never stop falling, in essence making my friend everlasting. Where he has gone after death is simple, his energy has gone to each and every other being and will continue to until the end of time as the dominoes continue to fall.

To ask where you as an individual being go to after death is so futile because like I said, there is no individual, there is only the overall wave of energy. The overall wave of love and happiness.

I hope this has fully captured my meaning as these lessons are very personal to me and because of that I am not good at putting them into words. Stay blessed Crony.

8. And OP don't let negative people act like you shouldn't be asking these questions. Questioning your existence and all the things that comes with it is very good.

9. According to Pleiadian theory, in very, very small part, when we die our consciouness and spirit live on. We are presented "the light" at which the Pleiadians say to turn away if you want leave the third density (dimension) to enter the fourth density do NOT enter the light, rather jump off and experience the next dimension of consciouness. That's according to them as it has been written and described.

God is Creation and all that dwells within the universe is his work. Even the ancient of ancients know not God - only His realm.

I'm jumping off this terra firma rock when given the opportunity. Had enough of this Earth stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.