Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What happens to your high when...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by eyeinfluence, Oct 6, 2010.

1. your tolerance gets high? so far i've had the blessing of being able to smoke a joint and have this intense body high and have my body on "autopilot".. but what happens when you start smoking and your tolerance goes up?

does it keep happening just but just not as strong? or what... bc to be honest i LOVE having that sensation when i smoke and idk if it'll be worth it if i don't feel that. is it?

2. You don't get as high and it's not as long as your usual high.

3. I've been smoking for a little over a year and I smoke everyday and I still get high.

You have no worries.

4. Your high first of all isn't as strong and it takes more to get high. Eventually you will get to a point(if you smoke every day) that the quality of your high just isn't what it used to be either.
    It also won't last as long.
    The great thing is that a tolerance break clears all that right up

It took about 2 years of smoking every day before I had to take some form of a tolerance break, I just wasn't happy with the quality of my high

5. when your tolerence goes up, you'll smoke one joint too many and DIE. no but seriously, just takes more weed to get stoned