Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What happens to you when your high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tiffanysb, Jun 29, 2010.

1. For me i seem to judge everyone around me, and worst myself. I feel like everything i do, i look stupid doing it. I'm not like that when im not high. I feel like this is a somewhat good/bad thing because i dont know if im just paranoid and i just think i look stupid but i dont, or i actually do look stupid. If i actually do look stupid then its a good thing because ill learn not to do it. If i dont look stupid, i just want to stop feeling this way and enjoy it more. Do you guys feel this same way or have you ever before? If so how do you guys feel towards it?

2. I used to be like that, it's not so bad now. I just sit back and relax and only smoke with people i'm really comfortable with so i don't get the "am i being stupid" thing. Just sit back, relax and do something to keep your mind off everything else

3. Yea, i'll try and do that. So after you kept smoking it just went away? Also whats your view on cigarettes? Everyone i smoke with always hits a square after we're done smoking and im usually the only one that doesnt. I'v always heard it helps take stress off you, but the only reason i dont smoke squares is because i play a sport.

4. I would HIGHLY recommend smoking alone once and seeing how you like that better. No eyes to judge you, no awkward silences, no lone cigarette-less time... I started smoking by myself a long time ago and its my favorite thing to do. Unless I'm with one or two of my really close, true friends, smoking circles just make me feel uncomfortable. There's too much shit to worry about and too much stress... it totally kills the high every single time.

Give a loner-stoner session a try, you may love it. :)

5. Depends on the weed that im smoking

6. nowdays when im high, im more intellectual
    i can slow down, pick and sort information in my head
    im very introverted when im high as well
    i watched pineapple express, sooo many times stoned
    i have interprete that movie in everyway possible
    come to see this, thers aloooooot of symbolism in that movie
    bu ican only see it when im blooowed
    i play music better when im high
    i feel base line when im high
    not down

and not up.
    love it you guys
    fucking loove it

7. I used to be like that also, though only around people I didn't really know. Smoking alone is WAY more comfortable to me. I like to smoke then hang out with friends. Then again most of my friends don't smoke so it's not like I'm missing out on smoking with them.

8. i couldn't have said it better myself. i love smoking alone, i did it when i started and i do it now. especially in your case, it would be good to try it

9. MJ and friends is all I need.

10. and a job haha i dont even know im just blown out of my mind

11. #11 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Jun 29, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2010
    Sometimes when
    I'm high I feel like I can just see right through people you know. I think bob Marley said it best "When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself" and others haha
    I prefer getting high by myself since I can think more clearly and not worry about anything else at that moment. I usually get really chill and into whatever I'm doing. It helps me de stress and relax.

Please do not start smoking tobacco, it may seem "cool" but you will get addicted and it's not east to quit. If you start smoking tobacco you will find it difficult to simply walk up a set of stairs, you'll be out of breathe. You say your athletic, that's just one good reason not to start.

Keep in mind that tobacco is the #1 killer in America.
    Check out drugwarfacts.org/cms/node/30

12. im right there with ya man.
    when im blazed i tend to start thinking, how do other people see me?
    I like to joke around and be sarcastic (or "trolling IRL") when im high, and alot of times i get a "are you stupid?" or something along those lines from people.
    Sometimes it makes me wonder if everyone im around thinks im seriously stupid.
    But im usually on cloud 9 when this happens so i couldnt give 2 shits :D
    What i would say is to try a few bowls of some heavy indica, and just sit back and chill and be couchlocked. Then if you still have that feeling, when you know your not doing anything stupid, its probably all in your head.

13. usually smoking makes it easier for me to be around people not harder (as long as i'm smoking with the people, sober people sketch me out when i'm high) i feel like smoking with people makes me feel closer to them or like i can better identify

14. occasianally when me and my friends smoke we will each get a cigar or something but i would never smoke a cigarette, im not a fan of "tobacco" taste unless its like a flavored cigar. u just hear all the bad shit about cigs and i dont see y u should get addicted to something u dont need.

15. true that.

16. lol..

when i get high almost anything becomes very interesting to me...idk y, guess cuz im high...

17. i get somewhat smarter. like i can outsmart people and stuff. if that makes sense. and crazy shit always happens when im high. like one time me and my guys were chillin by the lake and a dog just walks right up to us and walks in the water. like wtf. and another time like a tornado like storm just came roaring into town and we were just smoking and i was driving and it was all windy and rainy and shit that was pretty crazy

18. It is not unusual to become introspective and even self critical when high, especially for newer smokers. Just go with it and see if maybe it teaches you something.

19. Yeah I always try to avoid doing something stupid when high. I always take a long time to think things through before I say something which causes me not to talk that much because by the time I'm done thinking about the subject people are talking about there on to something else.

20. yeah, try smoking alone. i prefer it; people get on my nerves sometimes, being paranoid and stuff like that.