Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What happens to you when you go through withdrawal

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by H4ZER, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Well I went on my t break monday I woke up this morning feeling like shit I MEAN complete shit I felt weak I had a headache and my stomach felt like it was about to implode.Is this from withdrawal or because maybe im sick I kept going to sleep and waking up like 5 minutes later infact I had to switch beds (2 beds in my room)twice because they became so uncomfortable.Now my strenght is slowly returning and im feeling better.What happends to you when you withdrawal.And what this because of my t break.

2. no you won't withdraw from weed, I've had them before and withdrawing from weed doesn't even compare.withdrawls are like the flu + liquid shits all while you wonder about taking a little pill and feeling normal 5 mins later.

you may feel depressed and just a bit funky from your body getting use to not having any cannabinols in your system but you won't feel anything crazy from the weed.

3. I have met some people who do not feel withdrawel at all, and I mean HEAVY stoners. Personally I smoke just about everyday, and whenever I take a break (not going to reveal why i take breaks, but it has to do with drug screenings for a government job) and I always feel depressed and over tired for the first three or so days. After those first three days I start to slowly go back to my normal self before I completely care less about weed, it's not til I smoke it again until I am like "Man, why did I ever stop this!" haha

4. i had to go on 3 mini t-breaks of about 3-4 days each till i could go on a real t-break im still going and its been about a week and a half. i only smoked cuz it helps me go to sleep and i would be up for hours after i initially layed in my bed so id get fed up and smoke a few bowls and pass out

5. you probably sick dude. I had something similiar the other day. Just smoke all day until you feel better, that's why i did and got better in 2 days when im usually sick for atleast a week.

6. That's not a withdrawal dude. You'll only have psychological withdrawals.

7. But I mean I feel almost completely fine now.

8. Maybe you got dependent on tobacco, weed has nothing physically addictive... That or you had a cold:smoking:

9. Like everyone else says, no real withdraw, just a bit of depression and emptiness that passes.