Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What happens if you take too many hits at once?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by burped, Apr 22, 2011.

1. Let say your smoking a bowl, and you take five hits straight after another, would you not get as high if they were seperated or what ?

2. Liver failure.

3. youll get just as high man dont worry

4. Yeah listen to Adelmas it's not really a big deal. As for DirtyPete was that a joke lol sure made me laugh.

5. As long as you hold those hits in and dont choke and cough them out then you're ok. I think.

6. If you smoke a lot at once you'll get higher than spreading them out, but it will be for a shorter amount of time for sure,and your tolerance will increase really fast, it really all depends on what you like :)

7. You spontaneously combust.

8. Nobody knows...

9. you contract herpes

10. Get really high?

11. if you take five hits then youll like potato chips five times as much. The formula looks like this
    weed x 5 hits= chipsx5. Make sure you have enough change in your pocket for the chips, and you'll be fine. If you dont eat the chips you'll have an allergic reaction to weed and you'll flip insideout.

12. i like smoking fast so the weed hits you like a fucking train

13. be careful though man i did i think four really quick consecutive gravity bong hits in my back yard and as im holding in the fourth i wake up with my dog licking me cause i passed the fuck out and hit the ground lol no joke

14. In Soviet Russia hits take you.

15. This explains a lot ooops :(

16. You would just get baked but I think you would get a better effect doing them separate mate :D

17. You die of a painfull death and you melt into a vapor.

Jk dude, the worst thing I imagine would be that your brain would run low on oxygen and you pass out for not long

18. #18 Sweetleaftoker, Apr 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hahaahhahahahhahaha. Haha