Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD What happens if you take to much cbd?

Discussion in 'CBD Oil' started by Tjeffers97, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Too Much CBD ---- CBD can be tolerated in fairly high doses and isn’t intoxicating but some side effects can appear like Diarrhea, Vomiting and drowsiness. The main thing is to avoid taking CBD with any medications that carry a grapefruit warning, as CBD and grapefruit can cause interactions with the same medications.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. My son bought me an infusor this Christmas, I'd like to try it out soon. Any suggestions on what I should mix it in with the buds? I heard coconut oil is good. I'm all ears. What do u think I should try with the buds.

4. Not really. I mean everyone's different . You are either that kind of weed consumer who can take anything from cbd gummies to pure white thc, or you are the much less tolerant. Either way you're just fine the way you are. And either way just take a little. Let it settle in too I cann take up to 45 mins to induce body & mind relief and sleepiness.

5. I take lots of cbd every night, every type from every company I cann. And sometimes I just take a little. I never have gone wrong with any CB. That's why I love it.