Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What happens if you smoke too much at one time?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by erizzle55, Nov 12, 2012.

1. #1 erizzle55, Nov 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2012
    Me and 3 friends are planning to smoke a 30 piece blunt (30$ sac inside a blunt), 2 dub blunts, and 2 joints with .5 in each. This is going to be the most ive ever smoked and im not sure what to expect. I also have to go to a sweet 16
    About an hour later and all that music is gunna make for one trippy night ;)

2. 30 piece blunt? Is that just like a $30 sac's worth in a blunt?

But you'll simply get really baked and possibly green out. Keep your blood sugar high! You don't want to vomit or get the spins or black out or anything! Eat a snack before or drink a soda during the sesh; anything with sugar. Good luck, man!

3. You will be so high you not be able to do shit, and you will probably be really paranoid as well. Moderation man... anything beyond a g at one time is just wasting it.

4. Yeah really, you'd be wasting it. Just know your tolerance and how high you want to get. 0.5G would get me high and blasted for 8 hours, there's no point on going any higher.

5. Lucky. I have never been high for more than 4 hours and that was back when I first started smoking.

6. Why not just roll a quarter oz blunt instead of a bunch of dif sizes

7. Eventually you get so high you either green out or just get more tired, depending on how regularly you smoke and your tolerance.

Idk why you'd wanna smoke that much before going to a social thing

8. Probably just get really really tired and if not that then really really paranoid. It's one of those things that's only good to do once in a while.

9. Sleep or flattened on the dang couch

10. a sweet 16?

you gunna be on mtv?

11. [quote name='"16 Ounces"']Why not just roll a quarter oz blunt instead of a bunch of dif sizes[/quote]

^ Yea why not just roll one big blunt?
    |

12. You fall asleep

13. Depends what you're smoking. If it's indica, you will probably fall asleep quite quickly and if it's sativa you're in for one hell of a trippy, insane high that will last for hours. Any kind of hybrid will obviously be a mix of the previous affects.

You cant OD on cannabis. You can "green out", but you're not putting yourself at risk for smoking "too much", if there's even a threshold for that.

14. You'll be amazingly high. awesome lol

15. I'd just stuff all that into my bong and rip that shit. But no way someone got high for 8 hours off .5g, unless it was edibles.

16. lies.

17. Your world will turn into this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2sKH8yjVsM]Sunshine lollipops and rainbows - YouTube[/ame]

Seriously though it will probably mess you up, make sure you can handle it and enjoy yourself. The world is a magical place when you're that high.

18. At that point you should just make QWISO or BHO and get much more zooted than possible with smoking.