What Happens If You Inject Yourself With Water?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by THC-Vapour, Jun 3, 2009.

1. hahaha are u serious?

not unless he injected around 2 gallons within an hour

which i think is imposibble, unless he had a huge syringe

2. Nah, :smoke:

read the previous post it was a dare, i drank bong water instead.

3. Yecchhhh! But, good call...lol

4. didnt read this thread, but alot of long time addicts who are addicted to the needle will inject themselves with water to go through the process they are so used to..and hopefully help with wd's. its said to work somewhat, i believe it.

5. just don't do it?

6. Nothing will happen at all really. If your asking if you'll feel anything, then no.

7. to the blades that said if you inject water, you'll die: and the blades who said that if you inject air, you'll die:
    GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE POSTING.
    i really hate it when people say something is fact, when in fact they know nothing about what they're posting.
    OP, if you inject water (assuming it's clean water) nothing will happen. even if you use a 1cc needle that is half filled with air....you won't die. it takes a shit-ton of air in the veins to cause issues. please, if you don't know anything for fact, don't post it as fact.

8. irrelevant, it's still very dangerous, and the main topic of this thread was water, not air.:wave:

9. Wouldn't it thin your blood out? alot?
    which i can't imagine being good.

I don't know though.

10. ok i shot water into my thigh today with ketamine. i got high.

11. #51 Thai_Sticks, Jun 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2009
    Don't do this, I had a friend that almost died from a water addiction.

Seriously, when we took water away from him he started to shrivvle up and poop.

EDIT: had to add an honest response...
    Like said you'll be fine. Your blood is already largely water.

12. in the 50's there was a group of scientists that conducted an experiment in which a group of patients who had just gone through an operation were split into two, and half were injected with water, and the other half were injected with morphine. a good amount of the patients who were given water said that they were feeling better and the pain was going away. shooting up water wouldnt do anything to you unless your highly suggestible and think that your shooting up something else.

13. CAZx7, link?

14. ive heard it isnt the best of ideas

15. very little unless you inject quite a bit and disturb the balanced concentration of water in the blood. nikki sixx IV'd jack daniels in a drug fueled frenzy and lived to tell the tale.

16. ..If you are actually going to do this, don't use tap water. Tap water can contain a number of things in it that could be harmful, sense you don't know the levels of anything that it contains.

Look for a saline IV if you want to do this and be safe about it.

In the military we used to have our corpsman give us saline IV's to cure hangovers. It's an almost instant cure for a hangover.

17. #57 dc1994, Jun 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2009
    i asked my mom this one time, shes a nurse, and she said its like meth
    edit- not sure how reliable that is tho, after all she thinks weed will kill me.

18. ever hear of saline drips? they do this all time in the medical field

there is absolutely no reason to do this though...

19. I read the Motley Crue book "The Dirt", I believe it was called,,,, anyways...... Tommy Lee and Nikki Sixx used to slam JD when they were bored and outta coke/horse haha...

20. I've seen some pretty crazy posts asking some pretty interesting things but... This takes the cake... Why the fuck would you get the idea to do that lmfao.