Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What happens if you fail a test for group?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TheCruz831, Aug 11, 2015.

1. I'm starting a group counseling class for drugs. Unexpectedly, I was informed that testing was part of the process and that even with a medical card, smoking is not allowed. I had no intention to quit smoking pot, and see no benefit in doing so. Only detriment, to be honest.
    Can anyone with substantial experience tell me this: what happens if you fail a drug test for pot, for a group drug support class? I understand it differs case to case, but from your experience...
    Thanks.

2. Oh wait, this is a forum for teenage robots, isn't it? How could I expect a response, no one here has even learned to drive yet. I'll leave the post up in case someone wants to respond.
    The rest of you, just keep discussing whether or not lil Wayne is the best rapper ever.

3. You sound the the child not even able to wait more than 17 mins before calling everyone out saying they are teenagers. We don't need cancer on our forums. Peace out.

4. Ha ha ha, world doesn't revolve around thou sweetheart. Secondly, if you're starting the group, why submit to testing? Thirdly, who expects a group of users to test clean?

5. Can't help you because I really do not know because I have never been to such, as likely have not most of us. Quit being a dick if you want answers, how is that to start?

6. You probably get kicked out if it is court order, if voluntary then well they might kick you out or give you a 3 fail policy and then kick you out. It clearly exists for a reason, I am sure they are not spending the money and time to do it just to check out your dick as part of a weekly physical.

7. ...... who expects a group of users to test clean? ... exactly?

8. Who would of thought they would test you in outpatient rehab. Yes your mom lied, it's rehab.

When they kick you out for failing a test I assume the first to go will be your allowance.

Then if you can't get your priorities in order, I suspect your car privileges will be next, along with a 10 o'clock curfew.

Good luck son. beep boop beep.

9. Was going to give my view...then I saw your second post. Man your attitude sucks! Sorry got to go listen to lil' wayne .

10. Beep bop boop beep beep boop beep bop - GO LIL WAYNE
    My honest answer is beep boop bop beep beep beep beep bop bippity boop bop beep.

11. quit smoking weed ya junkie

12. #13 jkimmins, Aug 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2015
    Actually if you fail a drug test in a group you get arrested and sentenced to life imprisonment... Sorry brother.

13. What happens if you fail depends on why you are going to group and how tier rules treat such an offense. Even the 17 year old robots cant answer a question when you provide absolutely no supporting information. Learn how to ask good questions and you might get better answers.

14. Your attitude is horrible man. If you think that about us, do us a favor and delete your account please. This forum is for relaxing and having a good time.

15. Here is what im talking about. Total douchebaggery. Stop it.

16. If you're there voluntarily they can't force you to do anything. If you're mandated by court or probation, as most people are, they can force you into an 18 month therapeutic community.

IME, they test people who are there voluntarily to keep the mandates from crying about it. Nothing actually comes of it except maybe calling you out for it in group and recommending that you spend more time there.

17. #18 sb420abc, Aug 11, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2015
    IT's ALL ABOUT ME DAMN IT. ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION. What a complete tool. rofl