What happens if you fail a probation/ARD test anyways ?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by ChrisVee, Jan 2, 2017.

1. I've been clean so I don't have shit to worry about. But out of curiosity what happens when you do fail?
    My friends say they've failed tests and their PO told them to not be dirty next time.

2. issue a warning, violate your probation, or force you to go to treatment... for the most part, po's are erratic with their responses, someone i know failed every test and their po was fine with it and let him complete his probation because "he was recovering" which is how it should be considering most people who are given drug tests are not even involved in drug related offenses.

3. only time you should smoke on papers is in the beginning month or two if your first test was dirty. If it was, your probation officer, with all their misinformation on drugs, would think it takes months to come up clean and assume everytime you come up dirty is because of the substances used before you we're put on probation

4. It totally depends on the courts, severity of the crime, stipulations of probation and the probation officers. It's going to be different everywhere. Another persons experience, in another jurisduction, in trouble for another crime will not give you a good idea of what will happen to you.

Don't mess with probation officers, they've heard it all before

• Like Like x 1
  5. this guy knows whats good

6. Probably just depends on the drug in ones system, the individual PO, and the attitude of the person on probation.

You make their job hard, they'll make your life hard.

You cop an attitude, they'll cop an attitude.