Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what happens if you fail a drug test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iTraffic, Mar 21, 2010.

1. say for like a job, if you fail it what do they do to you?

refer you to the police, or just be like whatever you dont get the job.

2. pretty sure you just don't get the job. I don't think they'd report you to the police or anything, as long as you don't piss them off. It's not illegal to fail a drug test unless your under probation or something like that

3. You don't get the job. It's not illegal to fail a drug test. Businesses don't care that it's against the law, they care about you being unproductive and getting paid for it. The reason nothing else happens, is the same: they would have to pay someone to call the police about it. Why pay someone to call the police when you can pay someone to do something to further your own business?

4. I heard it goes on like a record where other businesses you apply at can look and see if you've failed a DT before, but I doubt that.

5. They wont call the police or anything, some people really dont even care. If you go in and fail a drug test, half the time they'd let you wait out the time its in your system for then let you do the test when you come back another month or so later.