Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What happens if you eat weed??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheCudLife, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Let's say your in class and the drug dogs come in your class and you have a dimebag of weed. So you eat the weed so you won't get caught. What would happen if you ate the weed????

I'm a senior in highschool and the drug dogs always come every week or so since almost half of my school smokes weed.

2. your breath would smell like weed..... and you might be a little less hungry

3. So don't bring weed easy as that. Being busted with weed in school is not cool.

4. if its in the bag? you could choke and die...or the plastic bag gets broken down in your stomach...i imagine thats not the best thing for you.

out of the bag...you should be fine, might be hard to get down though, you wont get high.

5. The dog would still be able to tell that you did have weed on you. They might search you and if they don't find anything, if they want to be jerks they could take you in for testing.

6. Of course I won't eat the bag I mean eat all the weed and dump the bag somewhere

7. hope they dont find the bag.
    Just dont bring it to school. i was busted in highschool. it sucked i was scared shitless but i got lucky it was from my teacher who really liked me. she just flushed it down the toilet. but it will screw your life over if you get busted.

8. i herd that if u the bud with the whole baggy, u can shit it out later.

I HERD.

9. There would be a party in your mouth :hello:

10. yeah well like said before the dogs would still be able to smell weed on you, they would search you, not find anything but you could still get in shit.

i had a friend get caught by the dogs at college (police were doing some fucked up "operation") he didnt have any weed on him, but was wearing the same clothes that he did the night before when he was smoking, he had to get naked for the police.

11. Code:

I've gotten searched by security guards at school but those fucks never find anything on me. I been searched around 15 times because i "smell" like weed. Can you resist a search if you don't have anything on you?