What happens if you don't dry the buds after harvest?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by KMH1990, Feb 15, 2013.

1. What happens if you don't dry the buds after harvest? Is it really necessary to dry the buds before you can smoke the skunk?

2. #2 zah310, Feb 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2013
    Holy fuck dude are serious with all this shit? You won't be able to smoke it dumbass.

Chill out on the name calling dude.

Chunk

3. Get the fuck out of here talking like that.

4. The drier the bud is, the better the smoke will be! It's kind of hard to burn wet/moist bud.

5. Dude wet weed don't smoke u need to dry for at least a week I go ten days and then a couple weeks to cure in glass jars..you can smoke them once they are dry but taste and burn gets better the longer the cure..this game is about patience brother you get what you put in..:smoking:

6. Dude, this is your 4th thread about drying, or "withering."

If you don't want to do it right, don't grow.

7. Not true u do not want the buds to be super dry bc then the dankest buds will burn up like dry leaves..:smoking:

8. He has made 5 new threads asking questions that are clearly stickied, he never responds, so ya, suck it idc.

9. you need to dry it out man .. it wont smoke property damp/moist/wet . If you smoke it prematurely it you wont get the full effect either. Let they bitch dry out

10. You can Vape wet bud, Ive tried it and it works fine with a volcano, but keep in mind, its worth the wait for a good dry and decent cure..

11. You suck it

12. We're here to help educate new growers and not intimidate them. If y'all can't be nice, move on to another thread.

Chunk

13. k I will after some nice soggy buds

14. Your right I should have just not responded, but seriously, is it ok to start ten new threads when one would have been sufficient. If he would just actually respond in the first thread it would be ok. I was plenty nice in the first few threads, then this popped up and blew my mind couldn't hold back I guess.

I am sorry to you though, I love the old organic threads with lump and everyone, that is how I learned to grow. So forgive me please :rolleyes:

15. What he needs to know which is more important is that if he doesnt dry they will mold and you dont want to smoke that crap.

16. But this can't be taken serious. Can it?