What happens if you donated HUGE amount of money to Buddist temple with fake money?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by GGrass, Nov 16, 2011.

1. " We give real money to them to help them." " If we gave them fake money it would only make them sad, and they would still need help."

2. Hmm.. You'd 1) Burn in Hell. 2) Not burn in hell. 3) Be an asshole who is responsible for fraud. 4) All of the above. :)

3. The 'fake money' my kid has is from the 'Monopoly' game.

He's always trying to think of ways to use that money in the real world.

I am very worried about him.

4. This question is an answer for a four year old.......

5. This is very good. May be I should incoorporate this in my answer.

Thanks man.

6. Where does this fake money come from?

7. 'Monopoly' game.

Not exactly like the one in America, but it's the local version of that. Same concept, but different places, different currency...

8. The fake money is a very good tool for a reward for doing good, but you need to have so much of his fake money equal into a small amount of real money. That way he turns in his hard earned fake money to you and give him a real money amount to treat himself when you go out. Kids love useing money and it teaches them alot about responsabilty

9. Actually, nothing I said was a question. Thanks for paying attention. :)

10. Your welcome and I know it was'nt a question from you, I was refering to the orignal question posted by the person starting this thread. " What to tell his four year old" ;)

11. Kid : (Casually asking) What happens if you shoot the sun?

Me : (Calmly answering) You can't shoot the sun.

Kid : Why not?

Me : Coz the bullet won't be able to reach the sun.

Me : Coz the sun is too far.

Kid : But what if the bullet did reach the sun. What will happen?

Me : (Not so calm now.) I just told you the bullet can't reach the sun.

Kid : But supposing it did. Will the sun explode?

Me : (My face is turning red...) No, even if the bullet hit the sun, the sun won't explode.

Me : (I'm crying at this stage...) Somebody, please help........

12. The sun is always exploding. :D

13. Just stay calm, children at this age are very curious and also like to push our buttons. Just ask him if he would like to learn more about the sun, ( Which now puts you in control of the conversation because your the one asking the question.) If he says yes try to find a book that tells about the sun , somthing geared at his age level and read it to him. Do this type of handling for the thousand questions :)

14. That is so true!

I should tell him that... Thanks!

15. You wouldn't happened to be a kindergarden teacher, would you?

16. Am I welcome or are you?

17. Ha, kill the kid, dammit!

18. We are all welcome to discuss our thoughts here, lol srry did'nt mean to offend you. Just trying to help a dad connect with his son better. Peace bro.:smoke:

19. No bro, I'm just a convicted fellon father who's done his time for somthing stupid a while back. I have three kids , girl 8, boy 5 and girl 4. Took some parenting classes in prison and I stand up and help anybody who's willing to help them selfs. I'm happy I could be of service to you and you can pm me for advice anytime if you need it :smoke:

20. The lesson from the prison must've worked!

You have given me very good advises man.

:smoke: