Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what happens if you cant go during a drug test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KushSmokaa, Jan 27, 2011.

1. im not in the situation where i have to take a drug test or anything but im just curious.

what happens if you get arrested and have to take a court ordered drug test where someone is watching you and you cant piss?

im asking because i cant piss around other people [stupid i know] and if i were to get arrested [lets pray that doesnt happen] and i had some doctor standing there watching me i wouldn't be able to go. do you just automatically fail?

2. You have to wait till you can pee. Pretty much.

3. They make you, trust me.

4. idk they probally will just make u drink a bunch of water then u will have to go for sure

5. oh i guess that makes sense lol im just asking out of curiousity

6. It's not a doctor watching you, and they don't let you leave until you piss.

7. I tried to get out of a test saying i couldn't pee. They ended up giving me a blood test.:(

8. This man speaks the truth, my teacher in drivers, ed had a job as that, and she was telling you how they WILL MAKE YOU pee, one way or another. AND you will be watched. They dont care if they see your Johnson

9. they usualy call a female nurse to hold it for u so u can piss. i think

10. I had a random test at school the other day. I couldn't go. They didn't hold me there. They were watching me go too. I just had to go back a few days later. I was clean too.

I guess if I knew I was going to fail, I'd do the same thing.

11. yeah i guess but i have a really embarassing fear i guess? i cant go if theres other people around me, im sure someone else feels the same way. like in the school bathrooms the urinals are so exposed i just feel weird then if i go in the stall and someones standing there waiting i just cant go haha sorry if its tmi. but im just nervous if i ever had to get tested i wouldnt be able to go.

12. If you have a little dick they won't laugh.
    Sorry man, totally just kidding! But yeah you can't leave until you take the test if it's court ordered or something similar.

13. hahah

14. This happened to me today, and in all honesty i couldnt go.... they made me wait 2 hours and made me drink so much water... finally they almost gave up on me, till 1 of the doctors went to starbucks and got me some coffee, that shit made me go in minutes! It was for a job, not for getting arrested lol.